Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Security of phone number rental in online services

<<

Melissa8

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 0

Post Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:55 am

Security of phone number rental in online services

Hi. I'm considering renting phone numbers, but I'm concerned about how secure it is. When the lease expires, aren't the texts and data saved? Have you had any experience with this???
<<

Paige

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:55 am

Re: Security of phone number rental in online services

Greetings, I understand your concerns, but I can assure you that rent private numbers is really safe and convenient. When the lease expires, no sms or data is saved. All messages are automatically deleted 24 hours after they are received. This means that your private data stays protected and there is no risk of anyone accessing it. I myself have used this service more than once to register on various platforms, and have always been satisfied with its performance. So you can rest assured that your data will be safe, and using private numbers will be convenient and safe.
<<

Melissa8

Thanks given: 1

Post Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:58 pm

Thanks for the detailed explanation! It really puts a lot of fears to rest. I will definitely take a closer look at this service and will probably use it in the future. Your recommendations have proven valuable to me and I am grateful for your help!
<<

Maddy02

Thanks given: 0

Post Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:53 pm

Wow, this really inspires confidence. I have never tried renting phone numbers before but decided to give it a try as I now want to secure my phone number.

Return to General Chat