Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

2.60 downgrade, trouble with eboot

<<

MizzO16

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:26 pm

2.60 downgrade, trouble with eboot

No matter where i download the eboot thing, i can't open the zipfile, it says i should download again, because it appears not to be a valid archive, what am i having trouble with, am i doing something wrong?
Mizzo16
Perverted, And a Hermit
<<

Jay-Jay

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:01 pm

Stylin' with a "Phat" PSP CFW: 5.00 M33-6 w/Kernel 150 add-on 5.00
<<

Mailas

Post Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:54 pm

download it onto the desktop, right click it, and press extract here, or open it (if you can) go to file, and then go to Extract All And Pick a Folder on you're Desktop to extract the files/folder to. If that doesnt work, get something called winrar, install it, then download the .zip archive again, right click on the .ZIP file, and click Extract Here (the one with the WinRar Icon) and they should extract to where ever the .zip file was on.
<<

the_end_is_near

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:39 pm

if you look back a ways in the pspbrew homepage news youll find a very good dl source http://psp.xtrusion.es/content/descargas.htm thats the one i used full exe run thro includes all needed files (i downgraded 4 psps usin this)
<<

Mailas

Post Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:23 pm

This contains illegal copyrighted files. Thats the old downgrader, if you want the other one just go to our download section and get the downgrader, since that link you just gave out has Sony copyrighted files (which are illegal to the public)

Return to PSP Tutorials