Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

<<

edwin0foong

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu May 01, 2008 3:33 pm

Hi, I have just got myself a slim PSP and manage to upgrade to CFW 3.71 M33-2. I tried putting in downloaded games in the memory stick but then on the PSP it still show no games. Can someone tell me what is happening here? I am really stuck and lost. Thanks ahead. :D

ace: The reason you didn't get a prompt answer was because you posted in the wrong section ;)
<<

DoctaMario

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Tue May 06, 2008 10:56 am

Chances are you aren't putting the games in the right places. I'm on a Phat PSP so I'm not sure how things work with the slims, but I'd bet that you just have things in the wrong spots.
<<

erccccc

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Tue May 06, 2008 2:49 pm

Need to have them in a folder called ISO in the root of your stick... also they need to be .iso or .cso format you can only use dax with certain loaders.... Also make sure you dont over compress them most games should only be 100-300mb smaller then originally.

*EDIT some games just dont work without the umd but ive never had any problems I just read that on here somewhere

*EDIT if you are using UMDgen I always compress on the setting as 4, I find that shaves off mabey 25-100mb more then 9 but it never gives you too much compression to where you cant play the game..... Some stuff works on 2 and 3 but not always because some times it gets to compressed so just stick with 4 unless size is really a big issue, Also ive noticed 3 usually is like 10mb less then 4 or way to small so its not really worth it and 2 is usually also too small there is some where 2 works but i dont want to recompress a bunch of times.

Return to PSP Help