Movie ISO Help

<<

MidNightSun

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:50 pm

Movie ISO Help

Alright, I can't even begin to tell you how dumb I feel right now. I found a site where I can download movie ISO files. The only problem is, I don't know where to stick it or what I have to do for my system to see it. I have stuck it in the ISO VIDEO folder but nothing happens. I also in the VSH Menu select the ISO VIDEO MOUNT for it but nothing happens again. BTW...I have a PSP-1001 running GEN 5.50 D3. I've read about the bugs this one has, so is that my problem? Thanks for all your help.
<<

MidNightSun

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:59 pm

Alright, like I said in the post, I feel dumb right now. I just figured out my problem on my own. So for those of you who are have the same problem, heres the fix. You have to have a UMD (Can be anything) in your psp. Then go to your VSH Menu and go to VIDEO ISO MOUNT and select you movie. You will then see a UMD icon appear under the video menu. Select that to start you movie. Basically you have to trick your PSP into thinking the UMD in your system is the movie you have on your PSP memory stick.
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:22 pm

Sorry for not seeing your post. You can also hold the R-trigger upon startup on the PSP and enter into "Recovery Mode" from there, in one of the sub menus there is an option for what region to set the PSP to which should help with these kinds of problems.

Let me know if you need any more help, and again, sorry for missing your post the first time, bud. I'll try to make sure it doesn't happen again if you require any further assistance.

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.

Return to PSP Help