<<

TheOriginalToxxy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:45 pm

SUSPENDED!? FOR WHAT?

Ok Guys I Got Suspended From School Today But Im Not Grounded Because Heres Why I Got Suspended From School...

Ok So On Wendsday I Was Hanging Out And Watching A Movie With My Gril Friend And A Text Message Comes In And Its From A Girl Who Seriously Acts Like Shes A Rabid 5 Year Old Waiting For The New Season of Seasme Street, I Dont Really Mind Her But She Is Very Annoying When She Trys To "Help" You. Anyways This Text Says "Heyy Terry its Alycia, Who's Ur GF?" So I Reply "Her Names Jaimee" And She Says "Ok Mabey U Can Dump Her And We Can Get Together?" Now I Am Furious And I Message Back "I Love Her And Hate You And How Did U get My Number?" I Didnt Recive A Text After that So I Assumed She Either 1. Went To Find Another Guy Or 2. Cryed About it All Night. I Really Didnt Care Concidering I Didnt Want That To Ruin My Night So I Just Went On To Watching The Movie. The Next Day Tho My Friend Thom Stole My Phone And Looked Through The Messages To See This Conversation And I Told Him To Tell Nobody And He Said He Wouldent. Now I Trust Thom And Dont Belive He Would Ever Do That sh*t To Anyone Concidering He Hates School Drama. But In My Computer Class I See Her Mom Come In And Give Alycia A Hug, So I Decide To Go Investigate So I Ask If I may Be Excusted Because I Forgot My Binder. So Once I Got Out Of Class I Fallowed Her Mom Down The Hall To The Main Office And She Starts Talking To The Principal And I Go Into The Guys Changerrom Because The Gym Is Right Next To It. So He Got On The P.A And Called Me Down And Said That I Should Be More Sensitive Towards Other People And Be Nicer. Now I Dont Like To Brag But Im Pretty Damn Nice Like I Havent Been In A Fight Once At School And Then He Gave Me A Lists Of What I Called her And I Couldent Belive My Eyes It Said I Called Her A Slut, Whore, Sperm Dumpster (When He Said This I Tried Not To Laugh) And Some Other Stuff. He Said Go get Your Stuff, 2 Day Suspention. So When He Called My Mom Down She Was Furious And Asked Me What I Did And I Said Nothing And When She Got In He Told Her What I Did And Afterwards (When We Were In The Car) My Mom Said Lets See Your Phone So I Gave it Too Her And She Looked Though my Messages And Didnt Find Any Profane Language But She Couldent Do Anything About It So We Went Home And I Went Too Sleep With My Mom Not Even Caring About It.

What Do U Guys Think? The Sad part Is The Principal Had No Proof :(
<<

Puncharger

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 6 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:48 pm

Oh f**k no, at that point i switch schools, and f**k hound the b**ch.

Dude to be honest i would have FLIPPED, theres no way i woulda been so calm i woulda f**k EXPLODED, NO WAY I WOUDLVE LET HER DO THAT OMG.

Your a Trooper for not Flipping a b**ch in there imo.
<<

TheOriginalToxxy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:49 pm

Oh I Was...On the Inside. I Wish I Could Of Got The Sucurity Tapes Kuz my Friend Thom Flipped A b**ch,

EDIT: And Trust Me If I Could Wake Up At 6:30 Every Morning Have A Shower, Brush My Teeth Ect I Would Skateboard For 30 Mins But Im Just Gonna Put Up With It Until Next Year Then I Go To High School *Happy Dance*
Last edited by TheOriginalToxxy on Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Puncharger

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:50 pm

Dude omg.

There is no way i would've just sat there, i woulda flipped such a b**ch in there dude..

Idk, makes me mad thinking about it.

People that lie and get away with it piss me off.
<<

TheOriginalToxxy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:53 pm

Yeah I Just Came Home And Took A Nap And Forgot About It Until i Woke Up And I Asked My Mom if I Slept The Whole Day...
<<

Puncharger

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:54 pm

Longer Weekend Imo.
<<

TheOriginalToxxy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:55 pm

lol WOO HOO 5 DAY WEEKEND! *High Five!
<<

Puncharger

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:58 pm

*Recives High Five

Horde it up this weekend! (Don't feel good atm so gonna sleep here shortly though)
<<

TheOriginalToxxy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:00 pm

Alright, Lol In 7th Grade I Got Suspended For Screaming "f**k Windows 98!" At The Top Of My Lungs In The Computer Lab...I Though That Was Normal Tho
<<

Puncharger

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:02 pm

Never got Suspended.

Not about to happen either, 11th grade.

ESPECIALLY for some sh*t i didn't do.
<<

TheOriginalToxxy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:03 pm

lol Ive Done Some Funny sh*t In My Day.
<<

Puncharger

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:04 pm

Everyone at School sees me as a stoner, that tends to himself.

Thats mostly Correct, I will Explode if some stuff happens, that i didn't do.. thats something i hate.
<<

TheOriginalToxxy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:06 pm

lol Its Funny Kuz I Got Suspended For That But Didnt get Suspended For Setting Off A Dry Ice Bomb In The 7th Grade
<<

Puncharger

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:07 pm

Dethklok2751 wrote:lol Its Funny Kuz I Got Suspended For That But Didnt get Suspended For Setting Off A Dry Ice Bomb In The 7th Grade

Nuff Said.
<<

TheOriginalToxxy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:07 pm

" I Honestly Do Not Think This is A Good Idea"
"Shut Up Thom Its A Great- BOOM!"
Next

Return to General Chat