xd card

<<

westsideknicks

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:31 am

xd card

quick question could i take out my sd card that i did to softmod and put hbc on my wii and instert a xd 2g card and put the emulators and game on it and play emulators?
<<

airplanes18

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 19 times

Thanks received: 8 times

Post Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:09 pm

u mean, SD? and im guessing you mean u used the first for customing the wii, and u want to use a different one, am i right?

needs better wording. anyways, as long as you transfer all thet crap over, your good. but im no expert and a little confused on what you want. u need to ask alex or brent (who will be posting soon and asking why i posted here if i hate the wii so much)
Billy Mays is STILL my Hero.
<<

Alex Finlay

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:38 pm

Installing hacks doesn't matter what SD card you used, all you need is the nessasary files, for example:
APPS. A biggie when it comes to using Applications.
Just make sure its formated right, *Check* doesn't have compatability issues *Check* and you have the application wanted *Check*
When it comes to hacking the Wii HBC has nothing to do with the SD card once installed, you can switch them all you like, i personaly stick to 1 SD card and just swop my HDD's arround as more and more Apps are becoming HDD compatible.
Being redone
<<

westsideknicks

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:44 am

Alex Finlay wrote:Installing hacks doesn't matter what SD card you used, all you need is the nessasary files, for example:
APPS. A biggie when it comes to using Applications.
Just make sure its formated right, *Check* doesn't have compatability issues *Check* and you have the application wanted *Check*
When it comes to hacking the Wii HBC has nothing to do with the SD card once installed, you can switch them all you like, i personaly stick to 1 SD card and just swop my HDD's arround as more and more Apps are becoming HDD compatible.

oh ok its a xd fuji card that i would format and put the nes and snes roms and program on....is there anything else needed to be on this card? i already have the hbc channel with dvdx and mplayer installed
<<

Alex Finlay

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:48 pm

Just make sure its compatible and the files are named correctly and it will work :-)
Being redone

Return to Wii Help & Tutorials