Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Gamecube Memory Card F*cked Up?

<<

Sonikku 2

Young Brewer

Location: Tripoly, Lebanon| Wii Firmware: 3.3E| Region:PAL| Age:13| Bricked Wii: Oh yeah fully-bricked

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:00 am

Gamecube Memory Card F*cked Up?

I think my GC Memory Card is all ruined because when i use NuGaSa and press 1 it wont go the Memory Card Screen and if i press 2 and try to copy a sav file to the GC Card it will crash (CODE DUMP: blablablabla...) i also tried Gamecube Saver and also made a Crash DUMP so if i format my GC Memory Card will it work again like normal sh*t? But i have a VERY important Sonic Adventure 2 Battle save and i cant try risking it's loss and i cant buy another GC Card. What can i do?
Only one person is Sonic's Ultimate Fan, and that person is ME!!!
<<

Alex Finlay

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:09 pm

a code dump is because of a problem in the actual application/program i suggest getting an update for w/e program you use.
(as long as u can actualy use the memory card its not a problem in it)
(you can always download a save dont forget that)
Being redone
<<

Sonikku 2

Young Brewer

Location: Tripoly, Lebanon| Wii Firmware: 3.3E| Region:PAL| Age:13| Bricked Wii: Oh yeah fully-bricked

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:01 am

Yeah Gamecube Saver said that it SHOULD make a code dump and that when i press A i should then reset but when i checked the memory card the save was not there. And i have another problem, some of the homebrew channel apps are notloading. For Example: I try to load MIOSPatcher but it only results in a black screen and AR Loader 1.14 loads to a black screen and nothing else and so does the WAD Manager i am on 4.2E. What's happening?
Only one person is Sonic's Ultimate Fan, and that person is ME!!!

Return to Wii Help & Tutorials