Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

problem with homebrew on 4.2

<<

Digital

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:27 am

try formatting the card with that sdcard formatting tool. did you have to re-install the homebrew channel after the update? I think you may have to "unlock" your wii once more before the card will work.
<<

airplanes18

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 19 times

Thanks received: 8 times

Post Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:54 pm

digital, i updated mine straight off the updater and everything still works, his memcard just either corrupted or he needed to update the homebrew channel. do that first.
Billy Mays is STILL my Hero.
<<

shadowskater79

Young Brewer

Post Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:32 pm

still need help

:cry: ok first off I shadow Was me I thought that was my account here my name and pass word was right but after using it I noticed the email address wasn't mine some one please send that guy a new pass word my sencere apology. But I did delete home brew and installed it back while on 4.2 I re formatted the card still nothing but still my 2 gig wii brand card works but my 4 gig sdhc pny brand works only up to loading your apps nothing more such as acually chosen a rom but 2 gig works all of it to the t. Sorry again
Shadow's are imortal but what about us.
<<

shadowskater79

Young Brewer

Post Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:42 pm

forgot something

The home brew I have is the newest one and I only use the banner bomb hack for last 2 years very accurate and installs everything easily but yes updated wii removed home brew ran banner bomb like usual but with new home brew what 4 gigs work right off hand? i think its the brand I'm usen
<<

airplanes18

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 19 times

Thanks received: 8 times

Post Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:26 pm

prob. i have 4 gig and it works FINE. try formatting first. if that dont work..... fake SD card?
Billy Mays is STILL my Hero.
<<

shadowskater79

Young Brewer

Post Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:09 pm

frustrated

:evil: okay I re formated the 4 gig like I said its a pny optima sdhc 4 gig card was very cheap from walmart . Still when I load a application it says cannot find load able device lol but my wii 2 gig works perfect still I tried even downgrading wii brew to 5.0 even a 4.0 each home brew I add still says the same thing but I have 6.0 on right now been fine just 4 gig issue please notify me with a cheap 4 gig from walmart that works rather it be a micro sd or a kodax or what I need one that is known to work from any one thank you ps only 4 gigs and no flash drives there to slow for wii to load thank you home brew

Return to Wii Help & Tutorials