Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Gamecube Guide needed...

<<

wuha

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:41 am

Gamecube Guide needed...

Few things i want to do. How do i backup my current gamecube collection for play on wii. what is the best option. I have the discs and a wii with homebrew etc installed. I want to create iso files to burn.

Then i need to know the best launcher to use to launch my copied backups.. I have done lots of searching on forums but keep finding conflicting answers.. i don`t think it would be hard to figure out how to play the backups im just having a hard time understanding how to make a dump iso file fromt he disc.. please help!

Also wishful thinking: is there homebrew taht can take a DVD and convert it to divx file easily... thanks!
<<

wuha

Post Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:36 pm

ok i figured out how to dump iso files using whttp server. Now when i use BAckup launcher it does not read my discs. I have tried multiple types. DVD-R DVD+R. I have v4.1U homebrew installed usb loader GX for wii games works great. SNES etc. works. I can not get gamecube copies to work.. anyone know what im missing?
<<

wuha

Post Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:15 am

figured it out.. was using wrong backup program. wii gator.
<<

airplanes18

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 19 times

Thanks received: 8 times

Post Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:49 pm

tsup with the triple posting? could have edited the main one. but hey, you have now help some other helpless nub with this issue.

congrats!
Billy Mays is STILL my Hero.

Return to Wii Help & Tutorials