Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

wii 002 error

<<

RANDY

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:01 am

wii 002 error

:cry: just soft mod my sons wii its 4.1 softwear used HomebreWare ,new games keep saying 002 error can help me fixs this , and is there a way to play games off a usb harddrive plz plz plz help im not that clued up on this stuff thanks
<<

Digital

Young Brewer

Post Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:02 pm

download usbloader gx and hook up a usb hard drive to it. drop iso files onto the hard drive using wbfs manager 3.x

load up usbloader and enable anti 002

should take care of most of it. there are many tutorials in the "tutorial" section here to take care of all the details for you.
<<

airplanes18

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 19 times

Thanks received: 8 times

Post Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:42 pm

id say redo the mod with a well known updater like say bannerbomb?

anotherthing, new games want the 4.2 firmware. so update the bannerbomb to 4.2 and you should be good.
Billy Mays is STILL my Hero.
<<

Alex Finlay

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:28 pm

airplanes18 wrote:id say redo the mod with a well known updater like say bannerbomb?

anotherthing, new games want the 4.2 firmware. so update the bannerbomb to 4.2 and you should be good.

Wrong, you dont updated bannerbomb to 4.2
Also you can just take updates outof a game, or load them with Usb gecko and the updates will not load.
Also configurable usb loader and the new cios 38 rev 16 work damn well.
Being redone
<<

airplanes18

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 19 times

Thanks received: 8 times

Post Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:31 am

Maybe I didn't convay what I meant to say. Banner bomb and the a custom 4.2 updater. I guess I shouldn't be posting about it, seeing as a I havent done it yet.
Billy Mays is STILL my Hero.
<<

RANDY

Post Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:52 pm

wii error thanks Digital for your help will give a go

Digital wrote:download usbloader gx and hook up a usb hard drive to it. drop iso files onto the hard drive using wbfs manager 3.x

should take care of most of it. there are many tutorials in the "tutorial" section here to take care of all the details for you.
thanks Digital for your help will give a go at the weekend. and thank you all for you time
<<

Digital

Young Brewer

Post Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:37 pm

Re: wii error thanks Digital for your help will give a go

RANDY wrote:
Digital wrote:download usbloader gx and hook up a usb hard drive to it. drop iso files onto the hard drive using wbfs manager 3.x

thanks Digital for your help will give a go at the weekend. and thank you all for you time

Another thing you could do to help us out would be to tell us the region of the game you are trying to play? I've got quite a few games on my system and could probably get you going on at least 25 of the most popular games.
<<

BlackSheep11777

Brewer
Brewer

Post Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:12 am

I don't think updating the system menu will help with 002 errors. The fixes for that error were rolled into the backup loader programs. If you can manage it, USB loading is definitely the way to go. But if it's confusing, or if you're looking for a short term solution, updating the app you use to load backups to the latest version should make most 002 errors go away. (Neogamma r8 is a fairly reliable backup disc loader, for instance)

Return to Wii Help & Tutorials