Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

usb loader help..........

<<

stonem77

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:42 am

could be a hdd issue i have a lacie 1tb hard drive and the screen goes black when i try to load a game as well. However when i use a different lacie harddrive it works both were partitioned the same formatted using wfbs manager. The only difference is the hard drive model # (both 1tb) . confirmed this on 2 different wii consoles with same files loaded im stumped the non workin hdd is a friends i was setting up for him.
<<

daffid

Post Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:53 am

everywere i read said that not all hard drives are compatable, in the usb loader i lust use a transend 4gb usb hdd formated to wbfs with the wbrs manager i downloaded and installed to my laptop, and it works great, kudos to the developers, whose names escape me at the moment. hope it helped oh and have u got a usb loader wad installed on your wii?
<<

daddyphatsackz

Post Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:10 pm

I have the same issue

I have a few games on a 8 GB USB stick and I can play the games using USB Loader GX. I can play for a while then in certain times in the game weather it be in a movie or during gameplay. It just freezes. Mostly during loading times between screens. I use WBFS for loading the games. It seems to me to be the same issue or related.

Any help would be great.

Return to Wii Help & Tutorials