Soul Calibur 4 Game Save difficulties

<<

CarrotExpress

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:45 pm

Soul Calibur 4 Game Save difficulties

I downloaded the recent gamesave off of the ps3 homebrew web page yet it says that I can't use it because it wasn't created on my ps3. Is there way to bypass this somehow?
<<

Terdinglage

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:54 pm

that is really weird, im just curious, do you have the latest system update?
<<

D3ViLsAdvocate

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Location: ----New Jersey PSP Status:Dead & Gone PS3 Status:Paper Weight PS4 Status:mmm

Thanks given: 3 times

Thanks received: 21 times

Post Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:00 pm

I just copied it over to my PS3 with no problems. Is it ingame when it says that?
ImageImage
<<

CarrotExpress

Young Brewer

Post Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:57 pm

Yeah i do have the latest software update. I recently downloaded it and installed the firmware into my ps3. As for being ingame when it says that. Im not sure what you mean.

What I did was I downloaded the gamesave onto a memory stick and then coppied the file over to my ps3 memory. When I start the game and when it attempts to load it says that it can't load because it was created onto a differen't ps3/ Am I doing something wrong?

I can copy the game fine. The game it's self won't load the saved Data saying that it was made on another ps3 or that it was on a different playstation network.
<<

Terdinglage

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:05 pm

CarrotExpress wrote:Yeah i do have the latest software update. I recently downloaded it and installed the firmware into my ps3. As for being ingame when it says that. Im not sure what you mean.

What I did was I downloaded the gamesave onto a memory stick and then coppied the file over to my ps3 memory. When I start the game and when it attempts to load it says that it can't load because it was created onto a differen't ps3/ Am I doing something wrong?

I can copy the game fine. The game it's self won't load the saved Data saying that it was made on another ps3 or that it was on a different playstation network.

I dont have a PS3, but Devils will test to see if this is a widespread issue stemming from the latest update. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
<<

D3ViLsAdvocate

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Location: ----New Jersey PSP Status:Dead & Gone PS3 Status:Paper Weight PS4 Status:mmm

Post Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:27 pm

I just tried a GTA4 game save and loaded no problems. Some gaves have copy protection
over the saves this may be one of them. Another that I know of is Rainbow 6 Vegas 2.
ImageImage
<<

CarrotExpress

Young Brewer

Post Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:30 pm

Terdinglage wrote:
CarrotExpress wrote:Yeah i do have the latest software update. I recently downloaded it and installed the firmware into my ps3. As for being ingame when it says that. Im not sure what you mean.

I dont have a PS3, but Devils will test to see if this is a widespread issue stemming from the latest update. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks dude. Much appreciated. I did a recent ps3 update so yeah I do have the latest updated firmware. Once again much appreciated
<<

CarrotExpress

Young Brewer

Post Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:31 pm

D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:I just tried a GTA4 game save and loaded no problems. Some gaves have copy protection
over the saves this may be one of them. Another that I know of is Rainbow 6 Vegas 2.

You might be right. And if this is the case then that really sucks because Sc 4 is so far a pretty hard fighting game.
<<

CarrotExpress

Young Brewer

Post Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:14 pm

I hope everything is going ok. I pmed the maker of those game saves. He never bothered to return my PMs
<<

D3ViLsAdvocate

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:18 pm

Don't double post next time edit your previous post. Like I said its probably
copyright protected, I'm sure if you google'd soul calibur game save issues
you'd find your answer.
ImageImage
<<

CarrotExpress

Young Brewer

Post Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:36 pm

Nothing really that was that helpful. Maybe the homebrew team got something I hope. Yeah. So far I found nothing. Zilch, Zero, buttkiss, the big nada.
<<

CarrotExpress

Young Brewer

Post Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:26 pm

Well apparently there is no one here to help us. And the morons at gamefaqs think it's ok to put up Locked saves. What a crock. Yo I'm seriously getting sick and tired of this. This douche bag called "ILoveSavedGames" is putting Up locked saves that no one can play and that's just mean. Either he's doing it on purpose to mess with people or he doesn't know how to crack that save. This guy is joke. Tell that dip wad to finish cleaning my effing toilet. Stupid twat.

Oh and for the record, to Devils Advocate...no I didn't FIND any answers nobody came back to me as was promised.
<<

CarrotExpress

Young Brewer

Post Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:55 am

By the way tell ILoveVideoGames to do the world a favor and kill himself for posting locked saves. Stupid b**ch.
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:18 pm

Maybe in the future it will be possible to bypass it.
<<

CarrotExpress

Young Brewer

Post Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:35 pm

So I guess someone should take down those saves right? THat dumb donkey ILoveVideoGames is putting em up. Someone ought to take em down/
Next

Return to PS3 Help