Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Am I Missing Something Here?

<<

blanketstain

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:09 am

Am I Missing Something Here?

This is a question that's probably been answered or swept away a billion times, but as this is the first time I've ever tried to use an external game save not my own, I have little idea where to find the answer.

Dr Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine trophy Yatta! has been driving me to the point of insanity, so I decided to come on the net and look for a save without feeling too guilty since I've spent hours on it and it's the only trophy I need for the Platinum.

However, several other forums have posted that it isn't possible to use other people's game saves when trophies are involved, and yet this entire site is full of saves for games that have just that - trophies.

Is there something I'm missing here? Like a hack? Or should I be signed in? Or should I spend the rest of the week throwing expensive objects while cursing Sega and this absurd game?

Cheers.
<<

Cypherous

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 24 times

Post Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:23 am

Re: Am I Missing Something Here?

Trophies usually get tied to a specific account so 99.9% of the time you can't use trophies from other saves, atleast thats how i understand it, and some saves are even copy protected to prevent such a thing :)
<<

blanketstain

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:34 pm

Re: Am I Missing Something Here?

I figured that might be the case when it came up with the message about the save being created by another user.
Cheers mate :)

Return to PS3 Help