Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

multiman v 1.16 issue help

<<

sephiroth

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:44 pm

multiman v 1.16 issue help

i installed the latest version of multiman which is v 1.16..when i 1st opend the multiman it was ok...bt when i switch off my ps3 system and then when i on it again and when i run multiman, its says it cannot detect BD-DD ROM sumthng like that..and i cnt play the games that are in my internal HDD of my ps3...cn any1 tell me hw to fix this?? the older version which was 1.15 works perfectly in that way...pls help me out here
<<

D3ViLsAdvocate

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Location: ----New Jersey PSP Status:Dead & Gone PS3 Status:Paper Weight PS4 Status:mmm

Thanks given: 3 times

Thanks received: 21 times

Post Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:23 pm

Re: multiman v 1.16 issue help

Have you tried deleting it and installing the latest version again?
ImageImage
<<

dariosantis

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:37 pm

Re: multiman v 1.16 issue help

I had the same problem with latest multiman versions, the way I made it work was that I installed the Hermes Payload prior to running the multiman installer, aparently that was something that the developer took out of the manager and decided not to place again, there is also a pkg with a bdemu.bin but I did tried that and didn't work, I was going to give up on multiman and I did started to us Hloader instead but finally I got it running, not sure if it will help you but you are more than welcome to try, I'm on Rebug 3.41 and multiman 01.16 by the way, good luck!!!

Return to PS3 Help