PS3 Trophy Hack

<<

slim_shady_4life

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:18 pm

PS3 Trophy Hack

Hey all,
Firstly, i suck at all this, so please help me out :). Now, i have my PS3 up to date with the lastest firmware. My goal is the LBP1 and GTA 4 plat hacks....period...I have gotten to teh point where i put the LBP1 plat save on the usb (PS3/SAVEDATA/gamehere)....but when i copy it and overwrite the previous save and load the game...the game starts off still where i left off :(.

Any advice? :(

I know this has been posted like a billion times, but please help me out!

Thanks lot!
<<

slim_shady_4life

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:26 pm

Re: PS3 Trophy Hack

KK Up to date, i imported the file and now it says i HAVE EVERYTHING WOO!!! Now, my trophy thing still says 17% :S...everything is showing done btw...(100% game completion etc)
<<

D3ViLsAdvocate

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Location: ----New Jersey PSP Status:Dead & Gone PS3 Status:Paper Weight PS4 Status:mmm

Thanks given: 3 times

Thanks received: 21 times

Post Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:07 pm

You cannot use another persons gamesave to obtain trophies.
ImageImage

For this message the author D3ViLsAdvocate has received thanks:
crait
<<

james :)

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 2 times

Thanks received: 1

Post Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:25 pm

yeh thats what i found out was wee gutted lol but you can go onto youtube and stuff i find hacks witch give you them i had to do it on mw2 ( ps3 data was f**k so kept restarting ) i had to do the hack then play noon stopall the campains at recrment and it gave me all the trophies for vetrens game play and compeleted my spec with all things but my mate fixe my data and now i can play it yay me and for those who think i cheated i have made i new user and i have done it the hard way on that one to prove i can do it without hacks :)

Return to PS3 Help