Dear sony, you suck.

<<

uselessxmartyr

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:58 pm

Dear sony, you suck.

Well, to play games online, you must download the new XMB update.

I guess it's almost a moot point, since the other OS option allows for must valid homebrew anyway, but it's still a pretty sh*t move on sony's part.
<<

.Vault

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:45 am

dont worry, the longer the system exists the longer more people will learn to hack it and make it so you dont have to update!

just a matter of time and effort
<<

Supashay91

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 1

Post Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:36 am

Eh, it's kinda worth updating to 1.5 for me, they cleared the dreadful PS2/PS1 Graphical issues, which were getting on my nerves. Hopefully people will be able to crack the PS3 in due time.
PS3 Friend Name:Supashay91
Passion,Joy,Sorrow,Pain and tears.
They will all be pabulum of your life.
<<

uselessxmartyr

Young Brewer

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:24 am

Supashay91 wrote:Eh, it's kinda worth updating to 1.5 for me, they cleared the dreadful PS2/PS1 Graphical issues, which were getting on my nerves. Hopefully people will be able to crack the PS3 in due time.

Haha, how did they fix Graphical issues anyway? Do they up-convert, or have they just decided to force the PS3 to display them in there supported video mode no matter what you have chosen?

I was also told that the new update would allow multi-taking too, but so far I haven't gotten it to work...

Anyway, I still think updates should not be forced on the public; disabling functions (that are already implanted in a currant firmware, of course) or game play in any way just because the end-user dose not want to update is low.

and as I hope people spend more time in developing for Other OS than trying to crack PS3, since the only thing you cant do with Other OS is play backup games and use trainers.
<<

Supashay91

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 1

Post Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:07 am

yeah, thats true, they shouldn't take away things, but instead, offer new things that appeal to the consumer, that makes him/her want to update.
PS3 Friend Name:Supashay91
Passion,Joy,Sorrow,Pain and tears.
They will all be pabulum of your life.

Return to PlayStation 3