Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

NHL 2k9

<<

D3ViLsAdvocate

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Location: ----New Jersey PSP Status:Dead & Gone PS3 Status:Paper Weight PS4 Status:mmm

Thanks given: 3 times

Thanks received: 21 times

Post Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:20 am

NHL 2k9

For all the hockey fans It seems we were kinda left out at E3 with no information on
any hockey titles. Well I was able to find these screenshots http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=7 ... 6993196358
they are for the 360, but I'm sure the PS3 will be or par or even better.
ImageImage
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:05 pm

Nice, the last Hockey game I played was maybe 06 on the PS2. I didn't care for it too much but I loved Blades of Steel on the NES! I might rent a hockey game to play.
<<

D3ViLsAdvocate

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Location: ----New Jersey PSP Status:Dead & Gone PS3 Status:Paper Weight PS4 Status:mmm

Thanks given: 3 times

Thanks received: 21 times

Post Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:21 pm

Heres some more information I was able to find.

Xbox 360®
Pick-Up-And-Play Controls – Fans asked and 2K Sports answered with easy-to-learn controls that still provide depth for the season veteran. With 2K Sports' classic default controls, a player’s first game will be as enjoyable as their one-thousandth, while the new and intuitive hybrid controls will provide the depth experienced vets are looking for.

Enhanced Gameplay - An updated arsenal of highlight reel-worthy superstar moves, blocked shots, stick-handling moves, hit-by-puck collisions, and a greatly-enhanced skating engine make up for an exciting and all-new hockey experience complete with more than 1,400 new gameplay animations.

All-New Presentation System – Pre-game intros, menus, new crowd animations, game summary replays, and brand new commentary featuring Randy Hahn and Drew Remenda of the San Jose Sharks bring a fresh new look and sound to NHL 2K9’s visual and audio experience.

True Hockey Fun! – Fans can indulge in what makes hockey such a unique and fun sport with the addictive Zamboni™ mini-game, user-controlled Stanley Cup™ celebrations, playoff beards, enhanced checking and a brand-new fighting engine.

Team-Up™ With Up To 12 Consoles Online – Form a team of up to 6 separate consoles to challenge other teams made of up to 6 consoles for the first-ever NHL 12-console play!

Reel Maker™ *2K9 *– Included this year on both Xbox 360 and PLAYSTATION3, fans will be able to save, edit, share and rate user-generated NHL 2K9 highlight reels online through Xbox Live™ and PlayStation®Network.

2K Beats – Featuring Pennywise, Bad Religion, The Offspring, NOFX, The Ramones, Inner Circle, Mastodon, Operation Ivy, High on Fire and more.

6v6s with separate consoles, I think this could beat nhl 09 this year.
ImageImage

Return to PS3 Games