<<

Devil May Cry

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:41 pm

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Sotrm

First off, let me say I'm not a fan of the pre-Naruto Shippuden anime/manga. Now let me say that this game might just be the best fighter I ever played. As of yet, I have only played the demo. However, with just those 2 characters and 1 stage I had the best fighting game experience I've ever had. Here are some reasons you should check it out:

1. It's a free-roam fighter (meaning you aren't locked like in Soul Caliber or Mortal Kombat)
2. It's a TRUE free-roam fighter (meaning you can separate from combat at will, not like the DBZ games as of late)
3. It's a simple fighter. 1 button to attack, 1 button for projectiles. Combine triangle with an attack or projectile for a special move.
4. It's graphics are sick. It's cel-shaded but not as much as Zelda Windwaker was.
5. This game has tons of explosions in it.
6. For you wanna-be Japanese: You can change the voices to Japanese. Also good for covering up those oh so annoying voices of theirs.

For those of you who haven't tried it yet and can access the Playstation Store, I highly recommend downloading the demo for it. As for me, I'm going to go buy it at Gamestop for 30% using the 20% Playstation 3 games coupon+my Edge card. Later!
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:58 pm

I might actually get this game, when the price goes down though. I used to be into Fighting games big time, especially DBZ. But I lost interest until I played Naruto on the PSP. It was tight!
<<

Alex Finlay

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:05 pm

I love DBZ, ive played several naruto games ALL pre-shipuudden which is anoying.
Are get my mate to get this.
Being redone
<<

Devil May Cry

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:16 pm

A little update for you all, Target is selling this clearance at $15.98

Return to PS3 Games