<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:17 pm

Unreal Tournament 3

This game is excellent. I have had it for several months but I never really plowed into it very deep. I started playing it again yesterday in story mode and this is just a great game. The developers have consistently updated the game since it came out a couple of years ago? The whole game is just great, the weapons, the controls, the vehicles, the super faced paced gameplay makes it better than Call of Duty: World At War in my opinion. There are many many different match types and you don't even have to go online to do a skirmish. If you haven't played the game at least try it, it is a pure FPS with everything you could ever ask for. There's splitscreen, online coop and everything!

Graphics - 10
Controls - 10
Audio - 9
Online - 10
Replay - 10
Campaign (All it is is a bunch of matches, not much of a story but the matches are hella fun. Coop makes it even more fun.) - 9
<<

Devil May Cry

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:49 pm

What sucks for me is that I have it and want to play it badly (for the trophies of course) but my copy won't work. I get to the update and then my PS3 restarts.
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:28 pm

Ah that sucks, rent the game and switch the disks out :D. The trophies were what got me back on it, I've only got one so far lol.
<<

Devil May Cry

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:47 am

Actually, the trophy patch update fixed it. Add me on there man :D Oh, and help me with my PSX problem. Mentioned in the PSP help section.
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:29 pm

I must have been playing for 4 hours today. You know that trophy that says you need to have 200 kills online on 50 different days? Well I am 1/50..

It is still pretty active too, we need to meet up sometime.
<<

Devil May Cry

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:54 pm

I'm trying to get the 2 sets of campaign trophies at once but Insane mode is well...INSANE. The enemy bots are too good while your bots are pathetically stupid. I'd be happy to join up with you though for some online co-op/competitive. Platinuming this one is going to be a real pain. Did you download the patch for Resistance 2? Superhuman CO-OP! Whooo!
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:23 pm

Yea it is tough! I figured I would go back and do it later. I will be on playing stuff tonight and no I have not downloaded the patch. That is a sweeeet update! It should have been there in the first place but I am really excited to have actual campaign coop. Do you happen to know if you still have to beat superhuman alone in order to get the trophy?
<<

Devil May Cry

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:38 pm

Huh? Campaign Co-op wasn't in this patch...was it? I didn't list it. When I said Superhuman Co-op, it's a much much MUCH harder Co-op where you don't get revived. Not campaign Co-op. I think the devs said they weren't implementing that.
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:48 pm

Awww ok, I thought you meant campaign coop. I guess you get a lot more exp and goodies on superhuman then?

Return to PS3 Games