Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Bioshock gamesave

<<

Nic

Post Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:42 pm

Bioshock gamesave

okay, I don't know if any other saves work, but the survivor save for Bioshock doesn't work for sure (files belong to another user). But I'm not here to complain, cause i got it to work, maybe someone else already figured it out, so just delete this, anyways:

1) Hope you still have old Bioshock saves, thats what I used, maybe it will still work without it, I don't know.
2) I had a auto-save right before the final boss (the same location as the downloaded save) on Hard diffculty.
3) Using that as the base, copy it on ur PC.
4) Download the internet save.
5) in the folder, there is file called MAINSAVE.BSG, copy that from internet save folder, overwrite it over the same file from your PS3 save. DO NOT overwrite anyother save, or change the original folder.
6) Load this slightly altered save back into ur PS3, and the system will be fooled.

I doubt its this easy with other games though.
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:03 am

Sweet, I will link this to other people that want to get a gamesave to work. Maybe it will work with other games.
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:51 am

Lemme know if there is any truth to a method like this, and I will edit the post about gamesaves not working.
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

Devil May Cry

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:00 am

Interesting. I'd be slightly interested in this if trophies were still enabled (which I heavily doubt). However, this one might work since it's not to the point where you'd receive the trophy.
<<

TrophyWhore

Post Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:01 am

It worked !

I used your tip and I just had to fight Fontaine on survivor mode (easy as cake) and I got the 4 hardest trophies !
Hurray !!

Thanks a lot man !

Return to PS3 Games