Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Which Games

<<

89sflyest

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:14 pm

Which Games

I currently have Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Killzone 2, MGS4, LittleBigPlanet, Gran Turismo 5, Fight Night Round 4, and inFamous..

i was looking for any [good] new or old or upcoming games; im into Sports, Racing, Action/Adventure, and Guitar Hero.. not really into FPS games

i already kno GTAIV, Assassins Creed, & Bioshock.. any suggestions, will be much appreciated
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:39 pm

Lemme see..

Uncharted: Drakes Fortune is and excellent action adventure 3rd person shooter, plus a sequel is do out in October?

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - One of my favorite PS3 games for a while, great massive RPG.

Resistance 1 and 2 are FPS, but you can get the first one pretty cheap now. The story mode is good.

Civilization: Revolution: It might get old fast for some people but if you like strategic civilization games then you will be addicted to this for a while.

Ratchet & Clank: Future Tools of Destruction, a sequel is coming out later this year as well.
<<

89sflyest

Post Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:10 pm

thanks.. i will try Uncharted... the others aren't really my type of games
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:29 am

Alright cool. Plus if you are a trophy collector then there are plenty of trophies in that game.

Also I recommend LittleBigPlanet, it may not be a game you are in to but a LOT of people enjoy it. A Game of the Year edition will be released sometime possibly this year which will include a crap load of the DLC that you have to buy from the PSN.
<<

89sflyest

Post Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:56 pm

i already have LittleBigPlanet.. its pretty fun, i didnt think i would like it but i do.. any other suggestions.. i have a lot of extra cash
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:40 pm

Ah I see. Well in that case, BioShock! One of the top games in this generation across the board - PC/360/PS3.
It can probably be picked up cheap $20-30

Oh I completely forgot about Valkyria Chronicles (sp?). Look it up, try the demo out. I enjoyed it but I haven't bought the game yet.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php? ... region=All

It seems to be a kind of unknown game but enjoyed by many.

Other than than, I suggest wait for the game releases later this year and the beginning of the next.
God of War 3 is set for March 2010 last time I heard.. although it was also set at March 2009 a year or so ago.
<<

Devil May Cry

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:20 pm

Bioshock is $10 at Sears.

Return to PS3 Games