Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Gamesave request uncharted (EU)

<<

Saatana

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:16 am

Gamesave request uncharted (EU)

Anyone got a crushing save BEFORE it's completed 100%? Preferably the final section. I've been killing myself for hours and hours on crushing (again) and I'm getting fed up, I got crushing before trophies and I don't want to spend all that time again, I got normal and hard already, but no time/intrest to redo crushing. I wanna see whether sony has blocked trophies or not from savegames. :lol:

Uncharted saved DO work, as I downloaded a 100% save, but that does no good for me..as I want a save that has NOT been finished yet. Any help from anyone?
<<

D3ViLsAdvocate

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Location: ----New Jersey PSP Status:Dead & Gone PS3 Status:Paper Weight PS4 Status:mmm

Thanks given: 3 times

Thanks received: 21 times

Post Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:22 am

Yeah you can't get trophies from other peoples saved games.
ImageImage
<<

Saatana

Post Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:22 pm

D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Yeah you can't get trophies from other peoples saved games.

you 100% sure about that? I don't want a completed save..but one that I would "finish". It cannot hurt to try.. So regardless of the "it will not work" comments.. I would like to give it a shot. :lol:
<<

D3ViLsAdvocate

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Location: ----New Jersey PSP Status:Dead & Gone PS3 Status:Paper Weight PS4 Status:mmm

Thanks given: 3 times

Thanks received: 21 times

Post Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:17 pm

Trust me if it was that easy others would have done it. Thats why they are called trophies to show what you accomplished.
ImageImage
<<

Saatana

Post Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:04 am

Well.. I know for a fact that you can receive trophies from some games from other saves. So why not this?
Have you tried, or is this opinion of yours just "Because it is so"?

Return to PS3 Games