Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

God Of War 3, what are your thoughts on this game....

<<

Jin_22

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:08 am

God Of War 3, what are your thoughts on this game....

I thought the game was done very well. The fighting and the graphics were fantastic. The newer monsters were fierce and so awesome to kill. A few weapons were the same just tweaked a bit, but the newer weapons like hercules gauntlets were fantastic and very helpful.There were just a few let downs. I experienced a few glitches with in the game. For example, characters would stutter a lot when speaking. Also there was that jumping issue. The scene with Gaia, Kratos, & Zeuz around the end slowed down. It seemed like it was skipping frame by frame. The biggest let down was the ending. It left me going "WTH?" To me there was no conclusion to this game. Even though this is the last installment of the series it kinda seemed to me like a To Be Continued thing. I give this game an 8 out of 10
<<

.Yunoko

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 3 times

Post Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:31 am

I have only played up till chapter three I think. I think the start of the game that started off with a James Bond story was pathetic. Like the producer of the Final Fantasy XIII said, it wasn't needed. Where the buttons are placed are very nice they never did that in the old ones did they? To me the game just feels to easy. Like I'm not sure how to put it, but it just does.

I am hearing if you platinum the game, the last trophy links to a website possibly indicated there might be a 4th installment or a spin off series. I just hope whatever they do they don't drive the game into a pot hole like Final Fantasy. Yes the games are still amazing, but come on 10+ games later the series just has to die sooner or later!

I hope the ending isn't that much of a disappointment because I payed good money for that collectors edition I hope its good enough to be able to play over again at least.
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:34 am

I have played it for a couple of hours and it is a decent game, but for some reason I don't feel a whole lot of enjoyment. I'd rather play PixelJunk Monsters or something.
<<

Devil May Cry

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:07 am

AdventWolf wrote:I have played it for a couple of hours and it is a decent game, but for some reason I don't feel a whole lot of enjoyment. I'd rather play PixelJunk Monsters or something.

I'd kill for that game, send it to me.

Return to PS3 Games