PS3 Headset

<<

nathanMK1

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 6 times

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:48 am

PS3 Headset

I'm looking for a head set which I can use Playstation Network. I don't really know much about what options there are so I'm open to any suggestions and any brand. Please tell me where I can by the products from and some details if possible.
Revelation 21:6-I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. I will unto that is athirst from the fountain of the water of life freely.
<<

Cypherous

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 24 times

Post Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:00 am

Re: PS3 Headset

Well you can either go down the bluetooth route or the USB route, most USB headsets will work with a generic driver on the PS3, as for bluetooth you have many options, i have a generic GAME branded headset that works just fine, so depends on your preference for brands really or if you want a full headset or just a bluetooth style one :)
<<

nathanMK1

Young Brewer

Post Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:04 am

Also, I realise now that "PS3 Games" is really an inappropriate place to post this topic. But, I'm new to this website and just wanted to post something so I did it a bit quickly and in the wrong place.
Revelation 21:6-I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. I will unto that is athirst from the fountain of the water of life freely.
<<

nathanMK1

Young Brewer

Post Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:08 am

Thank you for the reply.

Return to PS3 Games