<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 9 times

Thanks received: 54 times

Post Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:27 pm

Re: Debate: The Draft

the people who say Obama isn't doing anything and stuff, I say how can someone fix a mess that bush made in 8 years in just 1-2 years?
-Formerly DCM
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 195 times

Thanks received: 51 times

Post Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:38 pm

~THE SZK~ wrote:the people who say Obama isn't doing anything and stuff, I say how can someone fix a mess that bush made in 8 years in just 1-2 years?

I'm glad some people are starting to realize.
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:36 pm

I had realised that way back, but i never took any interests in american politics at the brew...
-Formerly DCM
<<

light_alistor

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:14 am

It'd be foolish to trust our government after they lied to us... what else do they lie about? I'm no conspiracy nut but there are plenty of real reasons to be upset about our government. Its like red vs blue out there with all the republicans and democrats. Nothing is getting done because republicans dont want democrats in office and vice versa. Every time obama even tries to do something he gets blocked. Our country can't move forward this way.
"Life isn't about changing the world. Its about doing your best to leave it the way it is and respecting the wills of others. and believing in your own." - Big Boss
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:53 am

At least you guys don't have a d**k for a leader, a person who wants nothing but money... (like Pakistan =( )
-Formerly DCM
<<

TheTyler0013

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Location: I am a ninja, I pop in at certain times and locations.

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 9 times

Post Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:21 am

crait wrote:
~THE SZK~ wrote:the people who say Obama isn't doing anything and stuff, I say how can someone fix a mess that bush made in 8 years in just 1-2 years?

I'm glad some people are starting to realize.

Ok Bush JR = TARD but think first.

Bush SR worked and making things better so when Clinton went in it looked as if Clinton did a Wonderful job but he was riding on coattails of the word done before him. So when he left (him doing jack crap--beside the fat chick lol--) when Bush JR came it was a mess, so Clinton and Bush JR did NOTHING so Obama has to fix their crap, Hope he can but doubt it, I think next pres will do the job.
<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 6 times

Post Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:41 am

TheTyler0013 wrote:Bush SR worked and making things better so when Clinton went in it looked as if Clinton did a Wonderful job but he was riding on coattails of the word done before him.
What Bush Sr did was empower the UN as a global governmental body. Bush Sr did little for America as a nation; he only concerned himself with international affairs. Clinton won because he promised to fix things domestically and let the world fend for itself unlike Bush wanting to get involved everywhere but America.
TheTyler0013 wrote:Bush JR came it was a mess, so Clinton and Bush JR did NOTHING so Obama has to fix their crap, Hope he can but doubt it, I think next pres will do the job.
There was no "mess" when "Dubya" came into office. Thanks to Clinton the national debt was being paid off and there were no wars that America was involved with. 1998 was one of Americas most prosperous years that was during Clinton's second term! If the war on terror had never been waged and taxes were left the way they were in 1999 America's national debt would have been paid off next year!

The only reason you know about the "fat chick" is because Clinton quit wasteful government spending and "the powers at be" were furious about this so they tried to ruin Clinton with scandal.

Unfortunately few people take the effort to look into things deeper and only go by what they are told instead of what they research on their own.
Last edited by que13x on Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
The programmers you will one day be looking to hire are the ones reading the tech news sites right now.

And they will remember...

~George Hotz @ $ony
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 195 times

Thanks received: 51 times

Post Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:44 am

When Bush Jr came in it was a mess? I could have sworn differently. We weren't in a war whenever he entered. There was no 'financial crisis.' And as I recall, there were many environmental disasters that were not tended to correctly. I'm not saying that the financial crisis or environmental disasters were his fault, but when you see a mess, you've got to clean it up and he didn't. There are still parts of Louisiana that have yet to be cleaned up from Katrina. I just watched a video where there are buses and cars still flipped over on the sides of the roads and how the police of New Orleans operate out of a trailer and only half of the hospitals are reopened. Now... I don't expect Bush to go and flip the cars over, but I did expect him to implement a policy to get that stuff taken care of. Same thing with the 'financial crisis.' Should Bush go out and feed the homeless? No... However, he should have at least acknowledged and implemented policy to fix it. Look at what Theodore Roosevelt did... Sheesh.
And of course, Obama promised to do stuff but instead of going through with it, he's trying to compromise with Republicans but that's not who the people voted for so he's loosing those votes. Right now, if we had another election, he would lose to anyone. He has to follow through with what he's promised and forget about political sides. His policies to fix our country is what the people voted for, not ideas from the Republican party.

To close, I HATE political parties.
<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 6 times

Post Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:20 am

crait wrote:I HATE political parties.

There are no political parties, only factions.
America has a two party system. that is one more party than Communist countries.

Anyhow this Republican, Democrat fighting only happens at the grass roots level. At the top there is no division and you can't tell a Democrat from a Republican. That's how you can have Democrats in a Republican Office ie Zbigniew Brzezinski (D) under Ronald Reagan(R)&Bush Sr. and Republicans under a Democratic president ie David Gergen(R) under Bill Clinton(D). Today we have Robert Gates (R) Working under Obama(D) there are plenty of other examples.
The programmers you will one day be looking to hire are the ones reading the tech news sites right now.

And they will remember...

~George Hotz @ $ony
<<

TheTyler0013

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Location: I am a ninja, I pop in at certain times and locations.

Thanks received: 9 times

Post Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:30 am

just put clinton back =D
<<

Puncharger

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 6 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:41 am

TheTyler0013 wrote:just put clinton back =D

Yeah I totally agree.

Fornication in white house LET'S DO IT lol
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:49 pm

Renounce your United States citizenship. This can be done by joining another country's military... lol. So you're still kinda f*cked unless you join up with Canada.

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:50 pm

go to the UK... I'll meet you guys in 4 years.. lol
-Formerly DCM
Previous

Return to General Chat