<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 9 times

Thanks received: 54 times

Post Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:07 am

Illuminati and the NWO

what do you guys think? If don't know about it, then I'd recommend you watch "The Music Industry Exposed" (9 10 min episodes till now, all on youtube) or "The Arrivals" (49 episodes, all on youtube as well) ... And these guys have almost complete control over Hollywood and the Music industry... They believe Lucifer (satan) is more powerful than God... They killed Tupac and MJ (watch the Music industry)...

I believe they will try to do something in 2012, the movie was just made to make people thing of something completely different...

Edit - Episode 10 for The Music Industry Exposed is out....
Last edited by The Cookie Monster on Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Formerly DCM
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:03 pm

Re: Illuminati and the NWO

If anything I think that the ideas made by people like the illuminati or any other higher power controlling the world (in a human sense, not religious) is what controls the people and not the actual thing they are describing. I'm not really sure how to explain it, but I think it's the fear and the wanting to explore it that attempt to control people rather then being factual. Yea I suppose some of this could be real, but I think the illmunati died out a long time ago.
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:13 pm

Ace, I really recommend you watch any of the two series I mentioned above... And if they died out a long time ago, let me show you a video clip that can prove that 9/11 was planned by the higher-ups in hollywood (most are illuminati) and shows so many of their signs which people wouldn't put (in their movies) just for fun...

-Formerly DCM
<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 6 times

Post Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:48 pm

It exists and it's deeper than anyone knows. Most people deny it's even possible and others ridicule those that try to explain it.

It's bigger than the recording industry too.
The programmers you will one day be looking to hire are the ones reading the tech news sites right now.

And they will remember...

~George Hotz @ $ony
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Post Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:06 pm

They're plenty of videos on youtube about proof that various sources caused 911, I already got enough of youtube videos from farquezy lol

But that's just what I think, and even if it was true what is the point of knowing?
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:00 am

ace wrote:Even if it was true what is the point of knowing?

"Knowing is half the battle"

If the entire agenda is made public then it falls apart. Unfortunately too few people know. Even worse most refuse to believe.

I used to doubt but I have seen too many things happen that only make sense if it's being coordinated centrally in some way.

I think if the public was wise enough to understand "the agenda" then those that are a part of it would be removed from positions of power or even expelled from society in general like they were 200 years ago in Europe.
The programmers you will one day be looking to hire are the ones reading the tech news sites right now.

~George Hotz @ $ony
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:20 am

What is sad is that when a person with a lot of knowledge about these things puts his life in risk and tries telling everyone, a lot of them say "Are you retarded?" or "this is just another theory or conspiracy..."

Theses guys are just like Hitler, the world didn't do anything to him so he got stronger and stronger, stopping him earlier could have stopped two world-wars from happening... He was defeated because of his selfishness : he went to war at two ends... The Illuminati are experts in Numerology, so they won't be making his mistakes....

A lot of people ask why they would put their signs in movies, music, and music videos and make it so obvious. The answer is subliminal messages... I can even show you a picture of chris Brown (or soulja boy, can't remember) doing the hand triangle (illuminati pyramid) and since no-one knows what it is, they do it, so thousands of people at the concert are doing the illuminati sign....

Listen to a song called "Fallen Angel" by Chris Brown, listen to the lyrics carefully and you will find that he is actually singing about satan and not about a girl.... In an interview with a former satanist, the person tells us that they call satan the fallen angel.

Satan is also called "Rain Man"... Eminem was at a live concert with someone, and they both are like "Say Rainman" and the WHOLE audience at the stadium says "Rain Man" ... I can go on and on, But I really recommend you watch the video above, and the "The Music Industry Exposed" , It might take about an hour of your time but it really is worth it, Try watching at least a video per day (10 minutes), and get educated...
-Formerly DCM
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Post Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:48 am

que13x wrote:I think if the public was wise enough to understand "the agenda" then those that are a part of it would be removed from positions of power or even expelled from society in general like they were 200 years ago in Europe.

So you really think the other half of the battle is even possible? That the public is smart or wise enough to combat something like this?
<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:24 am

~THE SZK~ wrote:What is sad is that when a person with a lot of knowledge about these things puts his life in risk and tries telling everyone, a lot of them say "Are you retarded?" or "this is just another theory or conspiracy..."

True. The thing to know here is that not all conspiracies are theories. People think JFK was killed by Oswald. In reality Congress met in 1976 and looked into the JFK assassination and determined that it was indeed a conspiracy but nothing further has been done. That's usually where it ends, unfortunately. So since nothing was done today people keep repeating the lone gunman theory which doesn't hold water when compared to witness testimony. Of course the only way a person could know any of this is if they do some investigating on their own and not rely on others for information.
~THE SZK~ wrote:Theses guys are just like Hitler, the world didn't do anything to him so he got stronger and stronger, stopping him earlier could have stopped two world-wars from happening... He was defeated because of his selfishness : he went to war at two ends... The Illuminati are experts in Numerology, so they won't be making his mistakes....

In reality Hitler was a tool used by these guys to help build sympathy for the Jews and to establish a Jewish nation in Palestine. You know this is a complete conspiracy because all of the Nazi property should have been turned over to Holocaust survivors. Instead the Jews were "encouraged" to move to Israel even though most were European by birth. One thing that is assumed is that being Jewish is a race. Contrary to popular belief isn't. Jewish is a religion and a Jew is a person that practices Judaism. There is no such thing as "Jewish" DNA so Jew isn't a race.
~THE SZK~ wrote:Listen to a song called "Fallen Angel" by Chris Brown, listen to the lyrics carefully and you will find that he is actually singing about Satan and not about a girl.... In an interview with a former satanist, the person tells us that they call Satan the fallen angel.
Fallen angel is a common expression used to describe a beautiful woman. Angels are considered beautiful beings and so a beautiful woman with no wings is hence called a fallen angel.
~THE SZK~ wrote:Satan is also called "Rain Man"
Satan is called many things but rainman? This is a stretch. Rainman I believe, is a reference to the movie about a socially inept genius which Eminem is, just listen to his lyrics. He was once told that he would "go to jail for his rhymes". You decide.

~George Hotz @ $ony
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:44 am

about rainman : why do you think the movie was made? I think it was made for the reason exactly, so that when people would find the word "rain man" in so many songs they would question it, and this would automatically become the excuse... I can even show you a video, that I really believe in, and it shows many examples of how A LOT of artists have used the word rain man...

Fallen angel - I can prove it with a phrase from the song, he says take your judgement off her... Some religions believe that Satan was once among the angels, then become satan... the satanists believe he/she was mis-judged by God... Que, If I'm not mistaken you're an atheist (If I am, I am terribly sorry), that is why we may have a difference of opinion on this one... You can watch this video that includes an interview with a former satanist, in which he says they (satanists, illuminati) call lucifer (satan) the fallen angel...

side note : this video isn't what really made me think of it, the interview is from "The Arrivals", and that is what made me think of that....
Last edited by The Cookie Monster on Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Formerly DCM
<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:03 am

Well "Rainman" is also what you would call a big tipper or a person that goes to a club and throws lots of money in the air. When the bills come down it's called "rain" or "making it rain".

~George Hotz @ $ony
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:25 am

and tell me that isn't "bad" or something satan would do, and do watch "The Music Industry Exposed" (at least the first 4 episodes).... I promise you, it will be worth it, The Arrivals focuses on almost everything Illuminati related, thats why it is a big thing, this focuses on just the music industry and the media... But these two videos will explain the term "rainman" ....

I really am sorry for making you watch videos, but they are the fastest way, because with text we can argue and argue but with pics or videos the thing is in front of your eyes...
-Formerly DCM
<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:00 pm

Well thanks for sharing the vids. I think they are all bogus.

First let's start with the author Farrakhan Khan. I think this is a take from the famous Black Muslim leader Louis Farrakhan Farrakhan would connect dots in creative ways and would preach to his followers about conspiracies that were intended to destroy the black American race.

The first vid talking about "selling your soul to the devil" is taken way out of context. "Selling your soul to the devil" means being obligated to something or someone that you do not like. A recording artist may sign a contract and not get paid very much or not own a thing but is contractually obligated to make music and perform. This is called selling your soul, when you no longer have control over your life. I am not convinced that "Rainman" is a literal devil.

Another thing, Rainman was gifted with "numbers". A "number" is also another word for song. Webster's defines "Number" as many things among them "a musical, theatrical, or literary selection or production (2) : routine, act c" Yes there may be dual meaning here but it isn't occult. Kanye said he sold his soul to the Devil he was referring to the use of cocaine which is highly addictive and causes people to to through extreme measures to obtain more.

I think we can agree that the term Rainman has many meanings but I completely disagree with the term being a reference to a demon as implied by the second video. IN the second video the hair does not fall because it has thick paint in it and possibly hairspray added too. The paint in the video adds contrast to the body and causes light to reflect off to increase definition. Bodybuilders rub down with oil to add contrast and definition to their body in the vid paint was chosen for this effect. The implication that Rihanna's body was modified to portray a demon's head is imaginary and laughable.

The movie "Rainman" was based on a true story about an idiot savant. If you watch the movie all the random number refrences make sense. Especially the one that Eminem does.

Since you like videos so much watch this: http://www.metacafe.com/watch/278349/re ... _rain_man/

~George Hotz @ $ony
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 195 times

Thanks received: 50 times

Post Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:58 pm

Does not exist and cannot exist.

No one has ever been able to properly run a single country, so how can they run all the countries?
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:34 pm

@Que : First, about the author, his name is Farhan Khan, and not FarraKhan...

Secondly, it all depends on the way a person takes it, you may take it as "out of context" but others may not... But look back at tupac, 1989, he was unheard of, then he suddenly became famous, and almost all of his albums were hits BUT in a lot of his songs he would say "I sold my soul to the devil", and when he sang the song killuminati, he got sent to jail (I think it was for rape) , but he still had MANY fans, and so he was killed... Have you ever watched the banned ending of "Black or White" by MJ? he is doing some signs and stuff against the illuminati... and then later he got that disease which made him have to turn white and he did lose fans... (the illuminati believe that the white is superior to the black...) But MJ was still Popular, then he went to jail for accusations of molesting children but that didn't work as well, he was still popular, and finally he got killed...

Third, about the numbers, I think that is bogus as well...

Fourth : Rihannas body, if you really think it was "thick paint" then her hair would not move throughout the whole song but thats not what happens, Do you think they would do all of that for a 2 second part?... And look closely at it, It really does look like that... You also must have come across the water splashing part.... And I think we both can agree that they put their signs as some sort of subliminal messages... If not, then look at the 2nd reply (by me)...

Additional : look at the 2nd reply (by me) in this topic, in that there is a video, go to 2:56 .. watch the plane go by, then here chuckie carefully, he says "9/11"... you think its just a co-incidence? 2004, Music Video "Like Toy soldiers" Proof gets shot, 2006 it happens in real... there are other examples as well...

@crait : No-one has because a person always gets changed... Like "X" was president but then the president got changed... these people have been here since the 1930s (or before) and have done things very carefully...
Last edited by The Cookie Monster on Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Formerly DCM
Next

Return to General Chat