<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:50 am

Re: Illuminati and the NWO

Da Cool Man wrote:Advent - I didn't get your post, but I it did make me think of this :

@Tyler : they wouldn't remove the videos, or not allow them to get posted because then it would obviously show that that is the truth... E.g. If I upload a video about Illuminati and then some people watched and thought it was bogus... If they remove it, it will clearly indicate that there was truth in that video that the illuminati didn't want to show the world....

That is exactly what I was saying lol, I was somewhat out of it so it sounds a little off.
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 9 times

Thanks received: 54 times

Post Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:39 am

And those who are saying there isn't enough proof that this stuff is going on, then I'll show you some videos that have satanism and illuminati symbolism in FAMOUS shows...
-Formerly DCM
<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 6 times

Post Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:34 pm

Decent vid and difficult to argue against until they brought up the lady in red conspiracy. Sorry but for me that is over the top and shows the author is reaching too far to underscore a well made point.
The programmers you will one day be looking to hire are the ones reading the tech news sites right now.

And they will remember...

~George Hotz @ $ony
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:24 pm

that's what I hate about his videos, he does everything fine, and then brings up something weird.. but how he made it with the matrix thing was awesome even if it wasn't true...

plus I got some Tom and Jerry, Family Guy, MTV, some spongebob, some more spongebob, some Mcdonalds vids if you're interested...

-Formerly DCM
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 195 times

Thanks received: 50 times

Post Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:21 pm

Are you serious??? What's next? You gonna post a Yu-Gi-Oh video next? It's a national symbol!! People will put the symbol in their movies and videos for 1.) because they are relevant references to the story-line (like in your first video) or 2.) to be something funny in the background that people will laugh at when they see (like the third video) or the most popular reason, 3.) because it's a pop-icon!! It's on the back of the dollar bill! If they wanted a secret icon or logo for their NWO, wouldn't it make more sense to only be visible and noticeable to members of it the club? It's an icon that everyone sees, nearly everyday, so of course they're going to have it in the shows and reference it! Doesn't it make sense to make a pun or an icon out of a logo out of something someone is already familiar with? This is a psychological trick that companies use (even with other logos and icons) to get more exposure. Look around, you'll see way more other icons and allusions in Family Guy or Sponge Bob or Tom & Jerry in the background. I don't know why people freak out about a 'secret icon' that is seen everyday.
<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:39 am

crait wrote:Are you serious??? What's next? You gonna post a Yu-Gi-Oh video next? It's a national symbol!!

Good point crait.

It is a national symbol but there aren't any fracking pyramids like that in America, only in Egypt so explain that isht!
The programmers you will one day be looking to hire are the ones reading the tech news sites right now.

~George Hotz @ $ony
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:37 am

Q - I meant to post this before you but I saved it as a draft and I guess I didn't remember to post it after that...

Do you really pick up the symbols every time? The only reason you can see them easily in these videos are because you're expecting them, you don't pick them up normally when you're watching them normally unless you stop, rewind, play at 0.5x speed, but you're mind gets everything at all times and you don't realize... Have you ever seen something that seems so familiar yet you have no clue what it is? yes? exactly! And if they put it in for humor they would be talking about the book with the symbol not the one about atheism... and maybe it is just a co-incidence that all of the same type of symbols are just "randomly" put in... seriously, If I'm a cartoonist I would know what I'm drawing or sketching or whatever, it wouldn't be that I just randomly have one of the most famous shows and just not-knowingly draw a illuminati symbol and not know it, and other shows are using it as well -.- .....

So just like I said, our mind is picking it at all times, we don't know it, they're playing with our minds, and then I guessour mind will be so used to it, we won't be able to tell it wrong from right and that is when the NWO starts...
-Formerly DCM
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:52 am

Da Cool Man wrote:So just like I said, our mind is picking it at all times, we don't know it, they're playing with our minds, and then I guess our mind will be so used to it, we won't be able to tell it wrong from right and that is when the NWO starts...

I thought this symbol was so that they would know who is on their side or whatever? I don't see any other reason for it, especially since these examples aside from the mcdonalds commercial are pretty one sided in terms of target audience, or at least I haven't watched any of this stuff. I definitely don't watch spongebob, I don't watch family guy, I don't watch mtv. Also why are all the symbols on tv? Are hollywood movie & tv producers the only ones involved in the illuminati? And if it is used to show that you are a part of illuminati then how do they know who is the one that put the symbol in? There are many people involved in the process of creating even just a commercial. I just don't see the point of this symbol.
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Post Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:54 am

que13x wrote:
crait wrote:Are you serious??? What's next? You gonna post a Yu-Gi-Oh video next? It's a national symbol!!

Good point crait.

It is a national symbol but there aren't any fracking pyramids like that in America, only in Egypt so explain that isht!

It's a symbol... There's symbolism in the icon. It's not to be taken literal.
http://www.travelblog.org/pix/shim.gif
Ever see a three-headed lion? Nope. It's a symbol.
Ever see a pyramid with a big eye on it? Nope. It's a symbol.
Ever see a pyramid in America? Nope, it's a symbol. (Except for in Las Vegas.)
<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:10 pm

crait you aren't getting off that easy!

Symbols should have meaning like the picture of the fireman putting up a flag, now that's a symbol!

Pyramids are an Egyptian symbol not an American one.
Furthermore there are 13 stars arranged in the shape of the star of David on the dollar bill that is another symbol that has nothing to do with America.
It's odd because the state of Israel did not exist when the stars were configured like that on the dollar bill and today Zionist Jews practically run our government.

A few years back Zionists had our Christian President lighting a menorah n'isht on Hanukkah, but did W observe Ramadan? I don't think so. Kwanzaa? Nope. So what do you think that symbol represents?

~George Hotz @ $ony
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Post Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:18 pm

It is an American symbol if it is used by the American government. You could say that the Statue of Liberty isn't a symbol using your logic because it came from France. You could say that the elephant isn't an American Republican Party symbol because there aren't any elephants from America using your logic. You could say that the Great Seal of the United States isn't an American symbol using your logic because the olive branch was probably grown in Spain who exports the most oOlives in the world. (America isn't even in the top 10.) Or you could also say that there are just as many bald eagles outside of the USA or you could say that the arrows represent a symbol of "strength in unity" that can be found in many, many traditional cultures all around the world. (Including the Romans and Iroquois.)

Give me an American symbol that doesn't relate to another country in some way. You can't. Oh, and for your information, Obama went to a synagogue. What does that mean? Nothing. Other than he's trying to reach out and appeal to other audiences. Political hopefuls would be idiotic not to attempt this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaNKz2rDF04 <- Bush saying Islam is a noble faith.
"If you're a Christian, Jew or Muslim you're equally an American." <- Quote from Bush on faith.
See... The thing is, you're looking only at what you've been told to look at and when you do that, of course you think there's a conspiracy. Look at the whole picture. Not everyone's out to rule the world. Yes, there are bad people out there who want to, but there isn't a secret club that is advertising in every single show for kids a logo and putting it on the back of a dollar bill and trying to act like it's a secret symbol. There is no president or hopeful that won't go to another church or place of worship because he wants to appeal to a broader demographic. And there is certainly no NWO. I still have yet to see any form of proof or anything even remotely pointing to an NWO.
Am I getting away easily? Um... Yeah. Because it's a pretty simple point to understand. If you still want me to explain further, I will.
<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:42 pm

crait wrote:It is an American symbol if it is used by the American government.
I am about to show you why that is a dumb conclusion to draw. Pay attention to what follows.

Here is a Nazi postage stamp.
ImageOn the right you have the Roman Aquila and on the left you have the Roman Fasces. The Fasces were a Roman Symbol of power. The Nazi's considered themselves fascist(among other things) so it only makes sense that they would adopt the Fasces as their symbol.
This is an image of the house chamber. Notice the fasces on either side of the podium. Fascism is a radical and authoritarian political ideology. Why is it's symbol on the house floor? Following your logic I guess this is an American symbol now. Hell, why not start painting swastikas on our military equipment and make that an American Symbol too!

The question here is did the Germans take it from us or is there something in common going on here between both sides?

Check this:
Roman
Nazi
ImageSoviet
ImageUN
Now it seems to me that whomever came up with these symbols lacked imagination or all of the above organizations have something in common. I think it's a stated goal to conquer the world. Well except the UN. They just want "To be a centre for harmonizing the actions of nations". UN Charter Chapter 1 Article 1 section 4 In other words they want to be the world government. Whom ever governs the world controls it.
crait wrote:You could say that the Statue of Liberty isn't a symbol blah blah blah
One of the things that you do when you debate is to over simplify and in so doing you usually miss the point. I don't think you know or want to know much about the topic at hand.
crait wrote:Giver me an American an symbol that doesn't relate to another country in some way. You can't.
(Such arrogance!) Oh but I can!Image
Invented by Christopher Gadsden, statesman from South Carolina, in use since 1775. 100% American.(Pwned)
crait wrote:Oh, and for your information, Obama went to a synagogue. What does that mean? Nothing.
Ok. Obviously I did not make myself clear, Zionist own the president, that's y he went. What if Obama went to a mosque? Still think that would mean nothing other than "he's trying to reach out and appeal to other audiences"?
crait wrote:Political hopefuls would be idiotic not to attempt this.
What? Go to a mosque? Today it would be political suicide!
crait wrote:There is no president or hopeful that won't go to another church or place of worship because he wants to appeal to a broader demographic.
What about a mosque? What if Obama goes to a mosque on Ramadan?
crait wrote:The thing is, you're looking only at what you've been told
I think the same of you; unlike you, I research and verify everything I am told.
crait wrote:I still have yet to see any form of proof or anything even remotely pointing to an NWO.
Just as I stated earlier you know little of the topic at hand and refuse to even consider at least the evidence that I have presented citing sources such as C-SPAN and Sean Hannity.
crait wrote:If you still want me to explain further, I will.
Don't bother, at least not until you do your own homework on the topic.

~George Hotz @ $ony
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:28 am

crait -
-Formerly DCM
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:16 am

que13x wrote:Image
This is an image of the house chamber. Notice the fasces on either side of the podium. Fascism is a radical and authoritarian political ideology. Why is it's symbol on the house floor? Following your logic I guess this is an American symbol now. Hell, why not start painting swastikas on our military equipment and make that an American Symbol too!

But, Q, you neglect the fact that it says, "In God We Trust" between the two fasces. That clearly means that it's not our problem. God will sort it out.

Don't tread on me, sir ;)

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:27 pm

God does not choose sides but only keeps the balance.

~George Hotz @ $ony
PreviousNext

Return to General Chat