Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games


Illuminati and the NWO

<<

ace

User avatar

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Posts: 5007

Joined: May 12 2007

Location: bat cave Firmware: iXtreme 1.7

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:40 pm

Re: Illuminati and the NWO

I think the point crait was trying to make was that every person on this earth has faults, and so far because of those faults no one has been able to run a country successfully, but correct me if I'm wrong there are plenty of other countries who don't have presidential (or "leader" for that matter) terms like we do.

And even if crait didn't mean that, that's a point I would like to make also. Everyone is human, someone somewhere will slip up in a perfectly planned operation. Murphy's law broham.

And music lyrics and media can be interpreted in the same sense that literature can, that the author meant for you to interpret it however you want to interpret it. They make it so that many people perceive the book they want to perceive it, there isn't one way to understand it.
Image
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

The Cookie Monster

User avatar

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Posts: 2744

Joined: August 29 2009

Location: Narnia

Thanks given: 9 times

Thanks received: 53 times

Post Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:51 pm

Re: Illuminati and the NWO

they have failed at certain times but even then the majority of the people fail to see it...

But that thing was just freaky, the plane going towards the twin towers, and chuckie says 9/11...
-Formerly DCM
Image
Image
<<

que13x

User avatar

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Posts: 2465

Joined: November 05 2007

Location: LV-426

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 6 times

Post Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:31 pm

Re: Illuminati and the NWO

~THE SZK~ wrote:@Que : First, about the author, his name is Farhan Khan, and not FarraKhan...
Close enough.
~THE SZK~ wrote:But look back at tupac, 1989, he was unheard of, then he suddenly became famous, and almost all of his albums were hits BUT in a lot of his songs he would say "I sold my soul to the devil"
Tupac had been a performer since he was a teen(Poetry and dance). It was when he was rapping about being in the inner city that he was noticed by Suge Knight. Tupac was in Jail because he started rapping about police bothering him. Cops never bothered Tupac until then. Tupac was telling the story of others in his raps, not his own story. Suge Knight paid for Tupac's freedom and Tupac accepted but then felt like he was heavily indebted to Knight. Tupac along with Dre and Snoop were all Suge Knight's b**ches so Suge Knight was the devil Tupac and Snoop was talking about in their songs. Every artist has something negative to say about the big record labels but they are hardly "the devil" we know.
~THE SZK~ wrote:and then later [Jackson] got that disease which made him have to turn white and he did lose fans...
I don't think Michael Jackson had any skin disease. I think he took pills to bleach his skin and he straightened his hair and nose because he wanted to be white. As a child performer he saw his black skin as inferior(had to deal with segregation) so he changed that through elective surgery.

I don't really follow Rihanna so I won't speculate further than I think she was filmed with some sort of oil on her body under bright lights and special film for the effect. Her hair likely had some sort of spray or hold in it because that's what they do when they make your hair. As far as making a demons face and putting it in the vid I think that takes a lot of imagination. I chuckled because Christians gave the devil horns No where in the bible is a demon or devil described so no one knows what they might look like.

The "illuminati/Satanism" link holds no water and only gives comfort to those that believe god controls everything so they should be passive and do nothing but pray.

~THE SZK~ wrote:@crait : No-one has because a person always gets changed... Like "X" was president but then the president got changed... these people have been here since the 1930s (or before) and have done things very carefully...
YEA!
The programmers you will one day be looking to hire are the ones reading the tech news sites right now.

And they will remember...

~George Hotz @ $ony
<<

ace

User avatar

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Posts: 5007

Joined: May 12 2007

Location: bat cave Firmware: iXtreme 1.7

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:41 pm

Re: Illuminati and the NWO

I thought the Illuminati started in like 1776 or something, around the enlightenment?
Image
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

que13x

User avatar

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Posts: 2465

Joined: November 05 2007

Location: LV-426

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 6 times

Post Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:51 pm

Re: Illuminati and the NWO

I don't like to use the term Illuminati because I think it's outdated. Anyhow they existed long before 1776 in Europe but were expelled when their plans were discovered(a messenger carrying revealing documents was allegedly struck by lightning and that was how the plans were discovered. The members that weren't jailed fled to America and they eventually gained control of the nation via the Masonic Lodge system on July 4th 1776.

Don't think that today there is one organization. In reality there are many organizations working in conjunction toward the same goal.

No one knows what the organization is called or if it even has a name today. Those that are in it won't say and I think they never bothered naming their little gang. It isn't important when you're too busy trying to enslave the planet.
The programmers you will one day be looking to hire are the ones reading the tech news sites right now.

And they will remember...

~George Hotz @ $ony
<<

The Cookie Monster

User avatar

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Posts: 2744

Joined: August 29 2009

Location: Narnia

Thanks given: 9 times

Thanks received: 53 times

Post Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:11 pm

Re: Illuminati and the NWO

que13x wrote:
~THE SZK~ wrote:and then later [Jackson] got that disease which made him have to turn white and he did lose fans...
I don't think Michael Jackson had any skin disease. I think he took pills to bleach his skin and he straightened his hair and nose because he wanted to be white. As a child performer he saw his black skin as inferior(had to deal with segregation) so he changed that through elective surgery.


He suffered from Vitiligo and that is why he had to get his skin dyed....
-Formerly DCM
Image
Image
<<

ace

User avatar

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Posts: 5007

Joined: May 12 2007

Location: bat cave Firmware: iXtreme 1.7

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:18 am

Re: Illuminati and the NWO

que13x wrote:I don't like to use the term Illuminati because I think it's outdated. Anyhow they existed long before 1776 in Europe but were expelled when their plans were discovered(a messenger carrying revealing documents was allegedly struck by lightning and that was how the plans were discovered. The members that weren't jailed fled to America and they eventually gained control of the nation via the Masonic Lodge system on July 4th 1776.

Ah alright, I always figured them masons were some weird fellas, with their secret meetings and little books and all that. I guess the old drunk men running the BBQ's every quarter are a front!
Image
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

AdventWolf

User avatar

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Posts: 5958

Joined: September 19 2007

Location: Pandora

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:09 am

Re: Illuminati and the NWO

I understand where you are coming from but I just can't be 100% sure. I mean people could put clips of anything together and prove zombies are taking of the world or whatever.

And there's the the people that claim satanism gives you power and fame and money.

What about all the famous and wealthy movie/music stars that claim to be Christian and that all their success is from God?

I don't know what to come of that. I guess if I want to become rich and famous I either have to worship God or Satan?

But seriously, you can't trust random biased videos because they will only show you want they want you to see. In movies, you see electronics of the Sony brand all the time. Does that mean Sony is running our lives and is controlling the world? No, it's just there.

I don't know, just reply to my message and give me some insight.

EDIT: Do any of the movies shown share any of the same Producers, Directors etc?

Also- I believe the Illuminati is behind the Vampire and Werewolf phenomenon today. All of the movies and such are living proof that the Illuminati is controlling our nations children by occupying their minds with rich fantasy.
Image
Image
<<

crait

User avatar

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Posts: 6488

Joined: August 11 2006

Location: Narnia!

Thanks given: 195 times

Thanks received: 46 times

Post Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:59 am

Re: Illuminati and the NWO

que13x wrote:
~THE SZK~ wrote:@crait : No-one has because a person always gets changed... Like "X" was president but then the president got changed... these people have been here since the 1930s (or before) and have done things very carefully...
YEA!

Your logic will never fail, Da Cool Man. You are all knowing.... -__-
Ace totally killed what you were saying and you, and Que, completely ignored it.
I wasn't talking just about our country. I was talking about in the world.
Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz Bin Abdulrahman Bin Faisal Bin Turki Bin Abdullah Bin Muhammad Bin Saud is the absolute ruler of Saudi Arabia until he dies. He took over after his brother, Fahd bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud, died about 5 years ago. Fahd bin Abdul was the ruler since the 80's. That doesn't seem short to me and everyone knows that they have problems.
That's just one example of how the modern world still accepts long-term, absolute rulers.
<<

The Cookie Monster

User avatar

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Posts: 2744

Joined: August 29 2009

Location: Narnia

Thanks given: 9 times

Thanks received: 53 times

Post Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:54 am

Re: Illuminati and the NWO

@Advent : I never said that people can't become famous without this stuff, But if you become too famous, you become a problem for the illuminati, and they take you out... That is exactly what happened to MJ.

Lets think here, Sony shops are in a street, ok, the film takes place there, thats normal... But what if a film shoots at a place where there isn't a Sony shop... When you watch the movie, you see lots of sony shops that are not there in reality... This is Advertisement, Sony pays the movie makers for this...

So if some guy spray painted one of the illuminati symbols, and he shooting takes place and it comes in movies, that is perfectly normal, but...

But what happens here is this, you can clearly see "edited" parts (not stuff that was natural), showing the illuminati symbols, and this isn't advertising... So now why would movie-makers actually put this stuff if they (illuminati) aren't companies that are advertising? It is like Q said, they are deeper than we think, they have lost of people who are higher-ups in hollywood, and other places... What they do Is called subliminal-messaging, not advertising...

@crait : I really don't understand your point (I'm sorry, can you put it in other words) but what I can answer is this (I live in KSA so I can reply to one of your examples), The people here still accept this type of ruling because no major problem has come... Monarchies will all ways Fail when it comes to Major problems because : If my Brother was one of the best politicians, and that is why he was king, then when the role is passed on to me, it isn't checked if I have good qualities like my brother did, I might be able to tackle little stuff, but because I might not have been a good politician at all, I will fail to rescue my country from a disaster.. My point is that the world still accepts those types of rulings is because the places they are accepted at aren't having major problems...
-Formerly DCM
Image
Image
<<

AdventWolf

User avatar

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Posts: 5958

Joined: September 19 2007

Location: Pandora

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:11 pm

Re: Illuminati and the NWO

Yeah it is advertising, but I was hoping you wouldn't bring that up because I meant they are there in a sense that some things are just there.

Like a Bible. Lots of movies have Bible's in them, does that mean the people in charge want everyone to read the Bible and take it to heart?

No, some movies just have Bibles for show.

I don't believe either way wholeheartedly, I just haven't seen enough cold hard evidence to do so.
Image
Image
<<

The Cookie Monster

User avatar

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Posts: 2744

Joined: August 29 2009

Location: Narnia

Thanks given: 9 times

Thanks received: 53 times

Post Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:42 pm

Re: Illuminati and the NWO

These people don't advertise, they are doing something which not a lot of people know... And that is why I used the word "edited" ... look at the 2nd reply in this thread, look at all that symbolism and tell me it was all there... some of it might be, but a lot of it wasn't, a lot of it was added, or edited, the guys got the people to put the symbolism in their movies...

This is where both evidences meet...
-Formerly DCM
Image
Image
<<

que13x

User avatar

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Posts: 2465

Joined: November 05 2007

Location: LV-426

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 6 times

Post Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:10 pm

Re: Illuminati and the NWO

crait wrote:No one has ever been able to properly run a single country, so how can they run all the countries?
I thought this was sarcasm but since you were expecting an answer here it is.

What makes you think the countries aren't being run as intended? If policy isn't to your liking that doesn't mean the person in charge doesn't know what he or she is doing.

Obama called for electronic health recordsin Jan of 09 before universal health care became law. People are upset about the Health care law but no one blinked when he called for computerized records. Now if you are going to manage the health care of a nation, wouldn't it be easier to have them all in a central easy to access computer system rather than scattered over many individual hospitals, makes sense? Seems to me like we were going to get health care whether we wanted it or not.

The NWO or Illuminati or whatever you want to call it exists.

President Harry Truman called it The Military Industrial Complex and President John F. Kennedy called it Secret Societies
George H.W. Bush called it The New World Order

Everyone reading watch this video (5:07)it proves it all. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW5Jv-TR ... re=related (For the record I hate Hannity if you follow him then you know this is not his style) You now have to be in willful denial not to see it.

~THE SZK~ wrote:These people don't advertise, they are doing something which not a lot of people know... And that is why I used the word "edited" ... look at the 2nd reply in this thread, look at all that symbolism and tell me it was all there... some of it might be, but a lot of it wasn't, a lot of it was added, or edited, the guys got the people to put the symbolism in their movies...
Well they actually do advertise but it's not intended for us. It's like when we see a Marvel movie or a bunny movie and we see Stan Lee or Hugh Hefner. The people that know about Stan Lee and Hugh are pleasantly surprised but the people that don't know them are like Who the F was that? It's meaningless to those that aren't in the know. So the "advertisements" are for those that are "in the know". The symbols in movies and business logos are for them so that they know they are supporting the cause.
The programmers you will one day be looking to hire are the ones reading the tech news sites right now.

And they will remember...

~George Hotz @ $ony
<<

AdventWolf

User avatar

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Posts: 5958

Joined: September 19 2007

Location: Pandora

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:46 am

Re: Illuminati and the NWO

I do believe in the NWO, I think it will someday happen. Also, the video sounds a Bible prophecy.
*OWG.
Image
Image
<<

The Cookie Monster

User avatar

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Posts: 2744

Joined: August 29 2009

Location: Narnia

Thanks given: 9 times

Thanks received: 53 times

Post Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:33 am

Re: Illuminati and the NWO

I believe no-one understood my last sentence, after all of that talk, people ask, how is it that when you sell your soul to the devil or someone, that you become famous? They have higher-ups in hollywood, more in (total) power than ordinary people.... That is how they can make you famous, and that is how they are able to put in the messages....

que13x wrote:The symbols in movies and business logos are for them so that they know they are supporting the cause.

Then it wouldn't really be advertising, it would be more of messaging, or the delivering of a message... And I also doubt that is the only reason behind the messages...

There is definitely more to it, But I am afraid we have gotten in to a world where the people prepared to give their lives (the real heroes), are slowly getting less, and someday will just vanish. It disgusts me that when that happens the word "Hero" will actually go to some politicians or someone in the government that gives less sh*t about us, but cares more about power...

Also, It could be that they message, that the people here are in control or work for them... What I mean is this, Imagine a company named "Awesome" arrives, it starts buying out movies and actors, or producing movies, and it adds its logos in the movies to show that this movie is a part of Awesome... this could be why they put their signs in some music videos, to message the people they understand that this person (the singer) is with them now...
-Formerly DCM
Image
Image
PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for blacklist.org.