Alex Finlay

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:37 am

Private Torrent Sites

<DISCLAIMER>
It wasn't a point to advertise it but i know its came across like i have -_- anyways the main point was just to offer people a site i know thats private that you don't have to pay for.
I'll be editing acordingly after Talking to Ace

Sup people, im with a private Torrent site where we pride ourself on having great speeds if anyone wants to become a part of the community give me a bell, costs me 300 Karma *ever 100MB you upload = 5 Karma*

the point of it is to keep your upload>Download my upload for example is as follows; 407.89 GB Down: 36.07 GB Ratio: Ratio: 11.31
There are those with Crazy TerraByte Ratios some who have been for about a year even have 10's of thousands of TB uploaded which isn't even a joke.

Basicly if you don't have a good speed keep yourself to a 0.60 minimum ratio its advised you get a seedbox if your speeds arn't amazing i have one ^^

if you want an invite just pm me a message with your email and i'll give you an invitation i can't do everyone at once:

A few other things, if you cannot Upload you can become a VIP user instead, about £10 for month but its betterly suggested that you upload, it has 40 thousand members a few regulars.

there are alot of Rules basicly don't be abusive in the irc/shoutbox as it puts me in the S**ter for inviting you.

PS for the first month you are a normal user as am i currently, after a month of uploading atleast 25GB and having a 1.05 ratio you become a power user able to see everything
Last edited by Alex Finlay on Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Being redone
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:34 am

Re: Private Torrent Sites

Um alex, the way you worded that post it sounds awfully like your "advertising a site" >.<
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

Alex Finlay

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:02 am

Unfortunatly yea i kindof did, but to be fair i haven't included any links im just saying people hate Public torrents because they can be slow.
im not trying to get people moving or anything like that, im just staying if you like fast torrents its a good site And there are good people on this one who i know download aswell so i was just offering them the choice lol.

"There will be no advertising on the forums. If you would like to advertise on our site, you may contact any of the moderators or administrators via pm and we will discuss an appropriate contract with you or your company. "
Iffy Iffy i'll edit it abit, just offering people the choice
Being redone
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:52 pm

It's cool, just read my PM ;)
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.

Return to General Chat