<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 195 times

Thanks received: 50 times

Post Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:32 am

Re: Rep Game

I think we should have done a public poll so that we could see who voted for what. I think most of the regulars on this site want it.
<<

Alex Finlay

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:11 pm

Re:

ace wrote:Lol I said it started today, so anything before today doesn't count.

i new i shouldof waited helping people with there wii's damnations!
Ace likes women with deformaties! +1 rep i think!

quick question: can you take away rep or request its taken away for genereral retarded posts?

Edit button people need to use it! my addition below:

ace wrote:There isn't any use of them yet, it's just rep. If you like what someone said and say "+1 rep" or whatever, that is 1 reputation point added to their account. And more reputation points = a better reputation on the forum or at least that's what they are meant to be on larger forums. Right now I'm only using it as a simple game just to see how users react. But when a real system is implemented it is commonly used to do such things as like "elite users" sections or whatever if you have 50 rep or higher. And a lot of times those sections don't fall under the same rules as other sub-forums if you catch my drift.

But for right now it's just a simple game, it isn't that hard of a concept to grasp at all guys lol. If someone helped you or you like what someone said, or for the same reasons listed in alex's post or whatever, you can give them some rep here and the totals are in the first post.

Like, +2 Rep to alex for understanding the concept and helping out the wiibrew section lol

was searching for where i got +2 rep from lmfao, but yea in most Forums rep is generally a good indicator weather you give good advice or not coming from my experience in other forums with the Wii section, however in places like GBATemp it means F**k all because they all think they know everything.
but yea More Rep normally means you'll get asked for help imo, e.g if you have alot of rep and are a moderator of say wiibrew, they'll immediatly go to you for help.

Additionaly #2
-----------------
Que's gets +2 rep from me for the pm he sent me that made me giggle and remember there still are some good people here other then Ace and a short few.
+1 to Ace for being pro.
Being redone
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:25 pm

Re: Rep Game

Well technically you shouldn't be able to take rep away, but yah know something *could* just by happenstance in the system that caused a glitch. Just sayin.

It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
Previous

Return to General Chat