<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:08 pm

Re: An old friend needs a new PSP

Cypherous wrote:hehe i have a hacked slim i use often, i have an old phat here but its missing an analog stick sadly :(

That's a really cheap fix though. I used to visit Best Buy or another similar store and take them off of the display models. Did that for 2 years until they wise.

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
<<

irishdragon85

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 16 times

Thanks received: 7 times

Post Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:33 am

im actually thinking of getting me a new one (i traded my old 2000 to game stop 2 years ago when i got my 360 for 360 games and ive been regretting it ever since even more so since i sold my 360 when i lost my job) i just need to get some money up to get me another one im thinking of either getting a used one from gamestop or getting one of the entertainment packs that comes with the game system and UMD movie for $200
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 9 times

Thanks received: 54 times

Post Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:39 am

irishdragon85 wrote:im actually thinking of getting me a new one (i traded my old 2000 to game stop 2 years ago when i got my 360 for 360 games and ive been regretting it ever since even more so since i sold my 360 when i lost my job) i just need to get some money up to get me another one im thinking of either getting a used one from gamestop or getting one of the entertainment packs that comes with the game system and UMD movie for $200

no offense but have you ever thought of using punctuation? :lol:
-Formerly DCM
<<

irishdragon85

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 16 times

Thanks received: 7 times

Post Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:49 am

Da Cool Man wrote:
irishdragon85 wrote:im actually thinking of getting me a new one (i traded my old 2000 to game stop 2 years ago when i got my 360 for 360 games and ive been regretting it ever since even more so since i sold my 360 when i lost my job) i just need to get some money up to get me another one im thinking of either getting a used one from gamestop or getting one of the entertainment packs that comes with the game system and UMD movie for $200

no offense but have you ever thought of using punctuation? :lol:

lmao yes yes i have im just too lazy to plus i was raised in the south i dont gots a good edjamacation. :P naw just kidding but if it will aleiviate problems ill try to remember to use punctuation. :P
Previous

Return to General Chat