<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 195 times

Thanks received: 50 times

Post Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:47 pm

Re: New Outlook On The War In Iraq

I wish I could Thumb-Up multiple times for a single post, irishdragon85.
<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 6 times

Post Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:55 pm

irishdragon85 wrote: if oil was hte only reason for the wat then why dont we declare war on the United Arab Emirates? or the Saudis?

Don't forget that 15 out of 19 hijackers hail from Saudi Arabia; they have yet to explain how 15 of their citizens became hijackers not to mention that if you were Saudi Royalty, on September 12, you got a free flight home when nothing else could fly not even organ transplant delivery.
The programmers you will one day be looking to hire are the ones reading the tech news sites right now.

And they will remember...

~George Hotz @ $ony

For this message the author que13x has received thanks:
crait
<<

irishdragon85

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 16 times

Thanks received: 7 times

Post Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:04 am

que13x wrote:
irishdragon85 wrote: if oil was hte only reason for the wat then why dont we declare war on the United Arab Emirates? or the Saudis?

Don't forget that 15 out of 19 hijackers hail from Saudi Arabia; they have yet to explain how 15 of their citizens became hijackers not to mention that if you were Saudi Royalty, on September 12, you got a free flight home when nothing else could fly not even organ transplant delivery.

ill tell you why they haven't explained it yet, because Bush already knew that they were there, and Obama has a kid of Hands Off Policy i'm noticing when it comes to Foreign Dignitaries, and the reason the Saudi Royal Family got a free pass is because Bush was in Cahoots with them for their Oil he didn't want to Bite the Hand that Fed him so to speak, and we all know once it got out there were Saudis involved there would be hate crimes against ALL Middle Easterners. Just like there actually was
<<

Alex Finlay

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:43 pm

ace wrote:
crait wrote:
ace wrote:Innocent people should never be murdered. Whenever we invaded an innocent country, we caused these people to be put into this situation. 100% is more than 90%.
Go to CNN. I bet 24/7, no matter when you go, one of the top articles are talking about innocent people dying in Iraq. Oh, sorry. Not all the time. Not when Tiger Woods or someone is cheating on his wife.
I do not support murder.

I'm not sure how that remotely answered my question, but whatever. I went and visited cnn's site real quick and the only thing I saw without looking very hard was this: http://insidethemiddleeast.blogs.cnn.co ... day-after/
AQ attacking their own civilians, thats why I'm asking what proof do you have that we killed all these civilians? Or are you just guessing because someone told you that? Of course I think civilians dying during a war sucks, but it's war what do you expect? You can't win a war by not supporting murder.

Btw when I said "they" everytime I meant "terrorists".

I understand that you're talking about terrorists and not Iraqis.
There are a lot of Iraqis that are killed by terrorists and the US, alike. So, when you state, "You can't win a war," I've got to say back that I don't think we should even have a war! Winning is not something that I care about. It's never a winning war whenever this many civilians lose their life.
I don't want to say, "Yes! We won the war in Iraq! Now, only a forth of their population remains!"
That's unrealistic and definitely not a win for us.

Now, the link that I'm going to send you may shock you. I'm glad that you understand that this is a war on terrorism, and not on Iraq.
"January 13, 2006: Damadola airstrike kills 18 civilians in Bajaur area but misses Ayman al-Zawahri."
"October 30, 2006 Chenagai airstrike allegedly aimed at Ayman al-Zawahridestroys a madrassa in Bajaur area and kills 70-80 civilians."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drone_attacks_in_Pakistan
We've been attacking people in Pakistan, and killing a lot of people who do not deserve to die.
The latest one posted was November. It's sad that we kill so many people like this, and think how many of these people that we're targetting and not reporting because of the secrecy involved.

I'm surprised your brought up that link. I thought you would post this: http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapcf/1 ... l?hpt=Sbin
Doesn't say who was killed but does say that civillians were involved and it also states that the Taliban leaders tell their troops to "avoid civilian casualties."

Yea I just picked a random link looking through the news articles. Although I'm sure you would care about "winning the war" if they bombed a church that all of your family members attended. But civilian causalities caused by both sides happens in every war, and there will always be war. I'd feel a little better about it though if we were actually defending ourselves instead of just going out and looking for high value targets. But at the same time you made it sound like all of those civilian deaths were caused by us, which I just don't feel to be true.

I'm curious though, do you not agree with the US's involvement in WWII?[/quote]

"I'm curious though, do you not agree with the US's involvement in WWII?" However late the involvement of the USA, without them many nations wouldof fell resulting in britian evenutally *read up on your history hitler left us alone after we raped his aircraft yea, damn straight we rule the skys b**ch!*
but as i allways give a direct point: Crait your not giving a good example of a mod are you? flaming insluting and even DEAR GOD NOOO.... DOUBLE POSTING holy S**T!
but seriously calm the fudge down. in war there shall allways be casualties, saying we (being america ofcourse soz but i don't know exactly the british involvement) killed 100% of civilizions is a ridiculous acusation, basicly saying no one takes drugs, no one are mass murders, rapists and mentalists, please shush.
im out probs gonna post again in about 8 months lol.
Being redone
<<

TheOriginalToxxy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:36 pm

Heres my outlook
Nuke that sh*t.
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 9 times

Thanks received: 54 times

Post Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:30 am

irishdragon85 wrote:this is just my opinion but i think the real reason we invaded Iraq (and yes WE invaded THEM Hussein had nothign to do with 9/11 which was the reason originally for us going over there to begin with but i digress) is because good ol redneck dumbass bush decided that he wanted to finish what his daddy started back in the early 90s and BK if oil was hte only reason for the wat then why dont we declare war on the United Arab Emirates? or the Saudis? last time i checked there will a crapload of american CIVILIANS being killed in Saudi Arabia every day oil was not the only cause for the Iraq invasion we shoulda just kept to Afghanistan searching for Bin Laden instead of having our allies do it for us

Sorry mate, but I have to disagree...

1. American civilians being killed here? no.. infact not at all...
2. The Reason America doesn't invade is because of something BKF stated, Iraq didn't give the oil at the price the americans wanted so they invaded, Saudi Arabia on the other hand agrees to what the US says...
3. Saudis worship Americans.
4. Even after this, I still think KSA is a great place...

TheOriginalToxxy wrote:Heres my outlook
Nuke that sh*t.

Have you not been listening to anything my dear child..
-Formerly DCM
<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 6 times

Post Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:04 pm

Cool man,

If Saudis worship Americans, how come 15 of the 19 9/11 hijackers came from there?
The programmers you will one day be looking to hire are the ones reading the tech news sites right now.

And they will remember...

~George Hotz @ $ony
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 195 times

Thanks received: 50 times

Post Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:22 pm

Alex, I never said we killed all of them. I'm saying if we weren't there, then 99% of the people that were killed because of the war wouldn't be dead. And I'm not flaming: I simply and defending my outlook and trying to bring to light a significant point about the war. I was quite angry at some points (especially saying that it was okay for innocent children to die and it was okay to use force to steal from people) but what I'm still angry about is that no one answered my very clean and clear question.
I'm waiting for the answers, but I'm not going to rage about it.
<<

irishdragon85

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 16 times

Thanks received: 7 times

Post Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:54 pm

Da Cool Man wrote:
Sorry mate, but I have to disagree...

1. American civilians being killed here? no.. infact not at all...
2. The Reason America doesn't invade is because of something BKF stated, Iraq didn't give the oil at the price the americans wanted so they invaded, Saudi Arabia on the other hand agrees to what the US says...
3. Saudis worship Americans.
4. Even after this, I still think KSA is a great place...

Have you not been listening to anything my dear child..

ok ill admit that as of right now there probably isn't any killing of american civilians over there, HOWEVER i will disagree on two points: 1) you say there is no killing of american civilians at all going on over there well what about 9 years ago when the war first broke out? i remember on the news even down here where i live and not national news, there were reports of suicide bombers going into two embassy owned hotels that were built specifically for american civilians that work and live over there and 2) you say Saudis worship americans? ok ill give you that some do, but do not sit there and tell me that there are not some Saudis that are completely against america and americans whether they be civilians or military because then you'd be lying.
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 9 times

Thanks received: 54 times

Post Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:24 am

I live here, and I've personally seen how they treat white (mostly american) people better than others... and yes you can't say that all of them do, but most saudis do...
-Formerly DCM
Previous

Return to General Chat