<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 195 times

Thanks received: 50 times

Post Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:15 pm

Re: Politics: Debate

:O :( I was very serious, though. I don't believe a state of lawlessness can exist. That makes many points brought up in this thread invalid. I believe that people will always have laws and always bicker about which laws are best. And because of that, they will naturally align themselves with others who share similar ideas as themselves. It's been proven that people will do this. And what do you get? Political parties.
<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 6 times

Post Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:20 am

IF you were serious you could have made your point better without using "Nazi Zombies" as an example.

I say any argument you make that includes zombies is invalid and I feel that you have not seriously studied government and the reasons for it.

READ UP.
The programmers you will one day be looking to hire are the ones reading the tech news sites right now.

And they will remember...

~George Hotz @ $ony
<<

light_alistor

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:54 am

Well I have to say I dont trust my government anymore. I believe EVERYTHING they say is underhanded money making scheme.

Thats not to say I trust the "people" either. People in general suck.

What our country needs are people who genuinely care about its well being. Not just survival, but also its honor. No more bipartisan bickering matches and contrarion idiocy.

"oh dems are saying something so us reps must have the opposing view!!!" or vice versa.

If Dems or Reps are in office we need to be able to set political games aside and work together for at least one single little piece of progress.
"Life isn't about changing the world. Its about doing your best to leave it the way it is and respecting the wills of others. and believing in your own." - Big Boss
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 195 times

Thanks received: 50 times

Post Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:07 pm

"oh dems are saying something so us reps must have the opposing view!!!" or vice versa.

Such a powerful quote! O_O
Previous

Return to General Chat