<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:12 pm

Re: Ron Paul

Kanadier wrote:Who says I don't know? ;)

Well, nobody does. I've intensely studied 9/11 for about ten years and the worst thing I've encountered along the way are people that say things like, "why do I care about 9/11?" or "who cares, I'm not voting this year anyways" and so on. I'm certain that if everyone in the United States actually KNEW about 9/11, what happened, and the reasoning behind that day... our world, perhaps THE world, would be so vastly different. There would be a revolution, and I believe, before too long, revolution will come knocking regardless.

Of course, my friend, I'm not saying you are one of those people, by no means.

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
<<

irishdragon85

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 16 times

Thanks received: 7 times

Post Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:55 pm

9/11 happened there is nothign we can do to change that fact just like we can't change Pearl Harbor nor any other wars/police actions that we have been in the past century or so. is America perfect? no is any country really perfect? nope it's "debates" about politics and conspiracies that tend to tear friendships apart. (i know of a few people i went to high school with who now hate each other because of LOCAL politics) we are all friends/accquainteces here and lets stop all the infighting. and as for my personal opinion on 9/11 is this don't forget it happened simple but true. and the election it doesn't really matter one way or the other how you're gonna vote or not vote for the simple fact that every bit of information you can dig up on any of the canidates is gonna be muddled becaseu every news outlet in the world is biased in one way or another. idc who gets elected pres as long as i get to keep my arsenal :P
<<

Kanadier

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 2 times

Thanks received: 60 times

Post Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:18 pm

See Irish, that's the thing. We can all sit here and blame Bush for everything; or we can go out and blow the f**k out of the assholes who did this. That is the question we were faced with in 2001 (I say "we" since, as close allies we were right there beside you.).
<<

irishdragon85

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 16 times

Thanks received: 7 times

Post Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:06 am

well yeah and don't get me wrong i love a good fight but i'm more for the ignore them and they will go away approach when it comes to full blown wars. what bush did after 9/11 was he gave in to the public who wanted soemthing done to garner support he was losing and he gave bin Laden exactly what he wanted which was a war. personally i think this entire debacle has gone on long enough. everybody is like "well thre still terror cells over there" my answer to that is there always will be heres an idea how about pulling our guys back (and i mean our like you did Kanadier in the general sense of the US and it's allies) and focusing on home grown terror groups. groups that pose more of a threat to national security than a middle eastern country that no one outside of europe knows about unless they studied history.
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:19 pm

9/11 is more important today than it was 10 years ago, and it's more important tomorrow than it will be today. It isn't about red and blue politics, it's about the people controlling that process and our CIA. Osama Bin Laden didn't have terrorists that flew planes into our buildings, no. Some of those "terrorists" who were said to have been involved have turned out... alive and well... yeah. So clearly, something is wrong here, and it will be more wrong tomorrow and the day after.

Some people just won't open their eyes until their world has imploded on them.

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 9 times

Thanks received: 54 times

Post Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:58 pm

DarkPacMan77 wrote:
Some people just won't open their eyes until their world has imploded on them.

-DarkPacMan77-

Which is sadly probably going to be too late...
-Formerly DCM
<<

Kanadier

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Post Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:48 am

These "people" who are blowing up women and children are Muslim radicals. If you leave them alone, they will just keep coming, it's been tried, trust me.
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:06 am

Kanadier wrote:These "people" who are blowing up women and children are Muslim radicals. If you leave them alone, they will just keep coming, it's been tried, trust me.

of course it's been tried.
You watch the news?

Oh and one more thing, according to Islam, the religion of the "Muslim terrorists", a man who kills another innocent person, it is as if he has killed the whole world. Also in "Islam", killing other people is simply forbidden. So get a better term to use for the terrorists.

Oh funny thing, the guy in norway was a "gunman", but a guy having a beard following Islam is called a terrorist.
-Formerly DCM
<<

Kanadier

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Post Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:36 pm

Ice-Cube wrote:
Kanadier wrote:These "people" who are blowing up women and children are Muslim radicals. If you leave them alone, they will just keep coming, it's been tried, trust me.

of course it's been tried.
You watch the news?

Oh and one more thing, according to Islam, the religion of the "Muslim terrorists", a man who kills another innocent person, it is as if he has killed the whole world. Also in "Islam", killing other people is simply forbidden. So get a better term to use for the terrorists.

Oh funny thing, the guy in norway was a "gunman", but a guy having a beard following Islam is called a terrorist.

I said "Muslim RADICALS" I was going to say "Muslims", but I know that would offend some people. RADICALS means crazy people in a nutshell. I don't care what the book says, Muslim Radicals are still doing it, and those are just the facts.

P.S. It's extremely hard for me to not be offensive. I've lost many friends in the war against this religion (radicals or no), and I'm sick and tired of trying to please the "good ones".

P.S.
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:55 pm

Hmmm, that's plain stupid.

If a guy says he's a vegetarian and he eats meat, is he still a vegetarian? If a person who says he doesn't smoke smokes, is he still a non-smoker? If a person says he's a christian but is out preaching that there is no God and there was no jesus, is he still a christian? if you're answers to these are no, then I'm sorry you're either plain racist or have no knowledge about "Muslims" but still use the term.

And I'm glad you didn't say that "Muslim terrorists", because that would have been HILARIOUS. The word "islam" comes from salaam which in arabic (and other languages) means peace. Muslim means a person who has obtained peace by submitting his soul to God. So that's like saying a person who has obtained peace terrorist.

Yes, you probably didn't know any of this, so learn about stuff before you say something about it. Like the british saying "Ignorance is not an excuse."
-Formerly DCM
<<

Kanadier

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Post Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:59 pm

Someone killed Two good friends of mine, and yelled "allah hu akbar". care to tell me who then? I bow to your superior knowledge of this peaceful culture. (and yes, I know the literal meaning)

P.S. Muslim isn't a race, it's a religion. So I'm not "racist"

P.P.S I forgive all my enemies; I'm a Christian. God says to live like him, and he forgives.

As for the stoning of women in these countries for crimes like being raped; That's why this war was worth fighting. Think about it, it's not even our women. Yet we still fight and die to protect them from their own people. Next time think, and be grateful for what has been given by the Coalition in order to protect the innocent. At least in the eyes of us, their innocent.

All this hate. All this pain, caused by so many followers of whatever it is their following. They say Islam, you say it's not. But the fact of the matter is that they ALL say the same thing. No Buddhists are beheading people. Until the Muslim religion can sort itself out, the good, the bad, and stop this murder; I will fight against it with every bone in my body. Not for me, but for the people who have been lost.

For this message the author Kanadier has received thanks:
BKFraiders7
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:57 pm

Kanadier wrote:Someone killed Two good friends of mine, and yelled "allah hu akbar". care to tell me who then? I bow to your superior knowledge of this peaceful culture. (and yes, I know the literal meaning)

P.S. Muslim isn't a race, it's a religion. So I'm not "racist"

P.P.S I forgive all my enemies; I'm a Christian. God says to live like him, and he forgives.

As for the stoning of women in these countries for crimes like being raped; That's why this war was worth fighting. Think about it, it's not even our women. Yet we still fight and die to protect them from their own people. Next time think, and be grateful for what has been given by the Coalition in order to protect the innocent. At least in the eyes of us, their innocent.

All this hate. All this pain, caused by so many followers of whatever it is their following. They say Islam, you say it's not. But the fact of the matter is that they ALL say the same thing. No Buddhists are beheading people. Until the Muslim religion can sort itself out, the good, the bad, and stop this murder; I will fight against it with every bone in my body. Not for me, but for the people who have been lost.

You don't get it do you? Allahu Akbar means God is the greatest.
You know an Arab Christian can say Allahuakbar?

In Islam if you kill innocent people you're not a Muslim and are a hypocrite. In the Qur'an it says that hypocrites will be punished even more than the disbelievers in the hereafter.

So, those people who killed you're friends, could have been saying AllahuAkbar but were committing a sin at the same time.

Here's the situation, you have no clue about what Islam says about terrorism and that's why you call them Muslims. If you knew, then you would simply be dumb. Let me give you a few references.

"Whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely"
[Qur'an 5:32]

Ignore everything above in my post. Answer this :
If a person is screaming "I love my wife" while he's having sex with another woman [and no it's not rape and it was completely his idea], would he still be loyal to his wife?
-Formerly DCM
<<

BKFraiders7

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Location: On COD:BO2 iPhone User:5 Mac User: Macbook Pro Mtn Lion

Thanks received: 31 times

Post Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:39 pm

Ice-Cube wrote:Hmmm, that's plain stupid.

If a guy says he's a vegetarian and he eats meat, is he still a vegetarian? If a person who says he doesn't smoke smokes, is he still a non-smoker? If a person says he's a christian but is out preaching that there is no God and there was no jesus, is he still a christian? if you're answers to these are no, then I'm sorry you're either plain racist or have no knowledge about "Muslims" but still use the term.

And I'm glad you didn't say that "Muslim terrorists", because that would have been HILARIOUS. The word "islam" comes from salaam which in arabic (and other languages) means peace. Muslim means a person who has obtained peace by submitting his soul to God. So that's like saying a person who has obtained peace terrorist.

Yes, you probably didn't know any of this, so learn about stuff before you say something about it. Like the british saying "Ignorance is not an excuse."

So if I call someone out for eating meat when they are a vegetarian Imma racist? #-o
:lol:
Watch me stream on MIXER or follow on Youtube at ChA0TiCxDR3AMS

Image Image
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:14 am

BKFraiders7 wrote:

So if I call someone out for eating meat when they are a vegetarian Imma racist? #-o
:lol:

No, if you say vegetarian meat-eaters, you'll be stupid. as simple as that.
-Formerly DCM
<<

BKFraiders7

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Location: On COD:BO2 iPhone User:5 Mac User: Macbook Pro Mtn Lion

Thanks received: 31 times

Post Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:44 pm

My answers to all of these were no lol :lol:
Watch me stream on MIXER or follow on Youtube at ChA0TiCxDR3AMS

Image Image
PreviousNext

Return to General Chat