<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:18 pm

Re: Ron Paul

While I'm not entirely sure how this conversation has gotten to where it is now lol, I will have to say I partly agree with Ice-Cube. There are some stipulations about Islam that I do not agree with (such as their view of women), but what I do know is that what we think of as a terrorist from the middle east is not a true Muslim. Part of the reason why this strikes a cord with me is how so many people condemn Christianity based off what some non-Christians do, such as the dude predicting when the end of the world will come. I think it is flat out stupid to condemn a religion because of people that say they belong to that religion yet obviously do not. It's not much different than people condemning guns because they don't believe it is the conscious decision of the person wielding the firearm to kill the other person. Don't condemn the tool, condemn the person. It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people.

Also on the same note, the God that Muslim's worship actually is rooted back very closely to the same God Judaism & Christianity worship, that is Abraham's God. Although their lineage stems from Ishmael while Judaism stems from Isaac.

One more thing, sorry for your losses kanadier. I will agree with the "war on terrorism".
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

Kanadier

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 2 times

Thanks received: 60 times

Post Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:48 am

Either way, lets all agree to disagree. They have done terrible things, and I will gladly kill them.
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 9 times

Thanks received: 54 times

Post Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:30 pm

Kanadier wrote:Either way, lets all agree to disagree. They have done terrible things, and I will gladly kill them.

I would too. (I assume you're talking about those people who've actually done stuff)

Yep, and the ones who would do it.
-Formerly DCM
Previous

Return to General Chat