Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

PSP with any Controller

<<

XceS

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Fri May 17, 2019 8:48 am

PSP with any Controller

Does anyone have experience with how to go about connecting any controller to a PSP Model 2000 with CWF 6.61 PRO-C ?
I was hoping to find something like a simple USB driver that would allow a bluetooth usb key, or a PS3 or 4 controller connected by USB, or something like that.
Something that would map the input to the actual PSP buttons.
Mind you, no PC is involved in operation. It is intented as a standalone next to the TV, have everything but a controller
<<

RuthBrewer

Post Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:15 am

Re: PSP with any Controller

No offense, but who else uses PSP in 2019? Buy yourself a Nintendo Switch or something. In general, I would think about education if I were you. If this is difficult for you, then a professional writing service can help with any dissertation you can get a good job and buy yourself a normal game console.
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:12 pm

I've been out of the game for a long time and am unaware of whether or not such a thing exists for controller use on PSP.

Also, RuthBrewer, there isn't much any benefit in being rude. The PSP is still amazing.

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
<<

Danopoly

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks received: 4 times

Post Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:21 am

RuthBrewer, I bought a PSP again this year, albeit it's a PSP Go! Which is, in my opinion, is the most portable gaming machine and emulation machine.

XceS, if you can get your hands on a PSP Go, you can try to find yourself the Sony dock (insanely expensive) or the component cables (cheaper and will need HDMI) and connect it to your TV. The PSP Go has native support for PS3 controllers. So yes, the PSP Go was the original Switch.
<<

wangjung

Post Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:57 am

PS4 is the most suitable one, i guess
[url]https://iprice.vn/xiaomi/dien-thoai-may-tinh-bang/dien-thoai-thong-minh/
[/url]
<<

Zebulonite

Thanks received: 1

Post Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:39 pm

XceS wrote:Does anyone have experience with how to go about connecting any controller to a PSP Model 2000 with CWF 6.61 PRO-C ?
I was hoping to find something like a simple USB driver that would allow a bluetooth usb key, or a PS3 or 4 controller connected by USB, or something like that.
Something that would map the input to the actual PSP buttons.
Mind you, no PC is involved in operation. It is intented as a standalone next to the TV, have everything but a controller

You can try using remote joy lite software on your pc and download the driver from here: http://forums.qj.net/guides-psp-development/163093-tutorial-using-psplink-lpe-debugging.html
USB Connect the psp to your computer & any gaming controller same time; for example if you have a ps4 controller connected to the computer and you will want to make find a driver that will operate with it.

in my project I want make a homebrew app?
I have three psp 1001 and they have 6.60pro cfw and I use one for testing homebrew app. I am coding in C so I am currently making a homebrew app that will control my electric 49hmz RC CAR since I lost the Remote control. I wanted to use the psp Wifi for controlling the electric car. If I ever get it working, I can share what I experience.

For this message the author Zebulonite has received thanks:
rankimori
<<

friendlinzh

Post Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:24 am

I recomend you to use PS 4 controller
<<

Zebulonite

Thanks received: 1

Post Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:01 pm

friendlinzh wrote:I recomend you to use PS 4 controller

I go on this website (ps4 controller) http://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=44645.0
Also (PSP PHAT) http://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=30114.0

Trying to comprehend my internal ps4 controller PCB so I can make it operate with my psp phat consoles, thanks to that website above.
<<

mayruaxekarcher

Post Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:09 am

Máy rửa xe thương hiệu Karcher

Máy bơm áp lực cao mang lại giải pháp hiệu quả cho công việc phun rửa, làm sạch hàng ngày!
Ứng dụng phổ biến của máy phun rửa áp lực cao (máy bơm áp lực cao) trong nhà và sân vườn là:

Rửa xe đạp
Vệ sinh máy móc và dụng cụ làm vườn
Vệ sinh Đồ đạc trong vườn/sân thượng/ban công
Phun rửa Hàng rào, lối nhỏ trong vười hoặc lối đi lát gạch
Rửa xe mô tô và xe máy
Rửa xe hơi
Các cầu thang bên ngoài và những lối đi rộng trong vườn
Phun rửa xe tầm trung và xe có nơi xếp hành lý
Tường trong vườn và tường đá
Xe tải cắm trại và xe địa hình
Hồ bơi và khu vực sân lớn
Tất cả các công việc dọn dẹp trong nhà và bên ngoài

Xem thêm các sản phẩm <a href="https://www.kaercher.com/vn/hang-gia-dung/may-phun-rua-ap-luc-cao.html"máy rửa xe</a> của chúng tôi

Return to General Chat