Buying leather underwear?

<<

george66

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun May 01, 2022 11:30 pm

Buying leather underwear?

Leather products look very cool on the body. Only if the leather is of high quality. So if you know of any online store in the comments. I would be very grateful for your comments. 8)
Last edited by george66 on Tue May 03, 2022 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

katerino

Young Brewer

Post Mon May 02, 2022 1:01 am

Re: Buying leather underwear?

I very often buy myself lingerie to please my husband. But I've never tried to order leather underwear before. Because I thought that the leather would not come of high quality and I would be dissatisfied. I turned my attention to leather harness fashion and the service really surprised me. They do a really good quality and high level of service. :D
<<

george66

Young Brewer

Post Mon May 02, 2022 2:25 am

Thank you so much for providing the online store. I think that I will order there quite often because there is a huge selection of good quality products and prices are very attractive. And this is a real find for me. :lol:
<<

Berengar

Young Brewer

Post Tue May 17, 2022 2:36 am

I am sure that in many ways the first impression of a craftsman is formed by his appearance. Well, for example, it's a work uniform for a mechanic, or an apron for a hairdresser or chef. That is why custom aprons are excellent gifts made of quality materials and even with the use of leather! I highly recommend to please your friends! Not only underwear)
<<

heravinluca

Post Tue Jul 19, 2022 6:02 pm

Unique interface, vivid sound is what 1v1 Battle will bring to you in this great game

Return to General Chat