<<

STELLA

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon May 23, 2022 11:38 pm

Where do you buy USDT?

I want to buy USDT. Guys, advise me where to buy or exchange other cryptocurrencies for USDT? I am interested in reliable sites, where there will be no fraud
<<

AkeR

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks received: 1

Post Mon May 23, 2022 11:40 pm

Re: Where do you buy USDT?

I have been dealing with cryptocurrency for a long time and I know several reliable exchangers. One of the best in my opinion is online service https://fast-change.net/ Here you can buy USDT. Also, you can exchange it for any other crypto. Basically, by visiting this site you can easily orient yourself, because they have user-friendly interface and a lot of details about crypto exchange rates.
<<

DavidFlores

Post Tue May 24, 2022 6:10 am

It's hard to tell right away, you need to study the issue in more detail
<<

ErnestineSchillings

Young Brewer

Thanks received: 1

Post Sat Jul 22, 2023 9:15 am

USDT is the largest stablecoin that is associated with the US dollar. Cryptocurrency traders or dealers usually depend on USDT to perform transfers with fiat and cryptocurrencies. If I share my experience, I buy USDT from here with cash. Yes, I am referring to Bitcoin Dealers that are based in Australia. They have stores in different cities of Australia and you can sell and buy cryptocurrencies from them with great ease.

Withal, if you ask my recommendation for buying USDT from online places then consider these options:

- Coinbase
- Binance
- MoonPay
- Paxful

<<

flosfillin

Post Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:22 pm

Coinbase: Coinbase is a well-known and user-friendly cryptocurrency exchange based in the United States. It allows you to buy USDT using fiat currency through various payment methods like credit/debit cards and bank transfers.

Binance: Binance is one of the largest and most popular cryptocurrency exchanges globally, offering a wide range of cryptocurrencies, including USDT. You can buy USDT on Binance using other cryptocurrencies or fiat deposits.

MoonPay: MoonPay is a payment processing platform that enables users to purchase cryptocurrencies, including USDT, using credit/debit cards and bank transfers. It is often integrated into various cryptocurrency wallets and exchanges for easy access.

Paxful: Paxful is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency marketplace that facilitates buying USDT and other cryptocurrencies directly from other users. It supports a wide range of payment methods, providing flexibility for buyers.

Return to General Chat