<<

Epicmenn

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 1

Post Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:26 pm

Reliable remote job?

Good afternoon. I am looking for some kind of vacancy on the Internet to work remotely. I like flexible schedules. But it is important for me to find a reliable employer. Can you recommend me a good place to look for remote work with trusted employers?
<<

Dominic46

Young Brewer

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:23 am

Re: Reliable remote job?

I think that you can get to a reliable customer through an employment agency. Plus it's still official. To begin with you need to find a reliable agency. You can also register with the state employment bureau.
<<

Derek35

Post Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:30 am

Yes, indeed, if you can't get a job through acquaintances or through an ad, it's better to get on the register. My acquaintance recently got a job. He was recommended to read at https://jobssite.ca/jobs/general-labour/, information about general labour jobs. He said that he was able to get a job in his field pretty quickly.
<<

mashenberd

Post Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:57 pm

Hello! I'm a freelancer too! To be honest, I used to have trouble finding remote jobs! But then a friend of mine told me about Remotehub. This is a very cool resource, which contains various job offers from all over the world! Thanks to this site, I found a great and highly paid job in Latin America! In fact, I live in Europe! It's incredibly cool!

Return to General Chat