Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Necrofile...plain...rich...

<<

Mailas

Post Tue May 30, 2006 7:35 pm

Necrofile...plain...rich...

Some of you may or may not know but Necrofile is an administrator here.
He has helped with a lot of xbox modding and he deserves a big kick in the a$$!
Why? Because he has 7 xboxes!!!!
I mean have you ever seen a guy with like 12 psp's? Or how about 5 pre ordered ps3s?
Well this guy has 7 freaking xboxes and I thought I could share it with you:
2 for the living room
one for the den
one for the bedroom
and 3 he got off ebay for a really good deal because they were broken lol!
I dont know where he keeps the last 3 but dude, thats a lot of money he spent. He also spend a lot of other sh** on his xbox aswell:
got two motherboards with upgraded ram (128MB vs the normal 64)
put one in the halo edition in the bedroom and sold the 1.6 mobo that was in it
the other went inside his blue kasumi (OMG!!!!!!!!!)

Okay this guy is pretty rich but if you can beat him or you just want to say something about someone you know owning a lot of multople things like this then you can post it here!
<<

Slick

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 1

Post Tue May 30, 2006 8:25 pm

Last edited by Slick on Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Mailas

Post Tue May 30, 2006 8:44 pm

He said to me on msn just an hour ago he is engadged.
I wouldnt really think those kinds of things about a guy, hes one smart dude.
<<

Danopoly

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks received: 4 times

Post Tue May 30, 2006 9:37 pm

my guess is that he will not get his 5 pre ordered ps3's if he doesnt make it to the store on time. If the item is hot and fast selling, pre orders mean nothing.
<<

in_da_house

Mega Brewer
Mega Brewer

Thanks received: 0

Post Wed May 31, 2006 3:33 am

LMAO 5 PS3s man can i "borrow" 1?
<<

Necrophiliac

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Wed May 31, 2006 4:57 am

Believe me I wish I was rich. What's expensive is not the xboxes themselves but all the crap I put in them. I know many of you are in highschool but once you finish college and get a job you end up making enough money for crap like this. And the three broken ones were very cheap and of the two I opened one was very fixable, most of the broken xboxes on ebay are due to a softmod gone wrong or a bad TSOP flash which is easily remidied by installing a mod chip. Anyway, my gf gives me crap for how much xbox stuff I buy and I wish I was rich.
<<

Mailas

Post Wed May 31, 2006 6:48 am

Hmm, you didnt tell me about a soft mod problem, did microsoft bann the Xbox Live on that xbox? Because mostly if you go into xbox live while you have the soft mod on your xbox you cant go online with that xbox anymore.
<<

Necrophiliac

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Wed May 31, 2006 8:26 am

MailasG wrote:Hmm, you didnt tell me about a soft mod problem, did microsoft bann the Xbox Live on that xbox? Because mostly if you go into xbox live while you have the soft mod on your xbox you cant go online with that xbox anymore.

No from what I can gather it seems like one of the xboxes had the dash installed improperly which can lead to what is refered to "coma box" where it attempts to boot 3 times then FRAGS (Flashing Red And Green). This generally means that the Microsoft BIOS is somehow screwed up and needs to be fixed by installing a mod chip. With the other xbox someone attempted to do a TSOP flash and flashed a 256k BIOS instead of 512k.

And you can get back on xbox live if youre banned, simply get an unbanned EEPROM put it in your Admin > Data directory overwriting the old one and change it on your EEPROM chip on the motherboard using Config Magic. If anyone needs instructions on how to do this shoot me a PM.
<<

.Vault

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Wed May 31, 2006 11:32 am

Necro where did u get all the money from?? dead hoes?
<<

Maikeru-

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Wed May 31, 2006 11:57 am

amazing, how the hell you pay for that
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.

I liak pie teh extreme level mwahahah!

<<

Necrophiliac

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Wed May 31, 2006 1:19 pm

Like I said when you have a full time job and someone to split the rent with its not hard to treat yourself once and a while. And there is a diffence between being "greedy" and having a hobby. This to me is a hobby. I dont throw money away going to bars, buying fancy cars, or blowing money on chicks so If I want to spend $45 on a broken xbox that is easily fixable with a $15 mod chip its not really that big a deal. It would cost more to take my gf out to dinner at a decent place. A friend of mine just bought a brand new xbox 360 just to disassemble it and try out that DVD firmware hack. He spent plenty of dough getting the right adapters, cables, and PCI cards for his PC to do it and he isn't rich either. True, I did spend a lot of money on the 3 LE systems, the upgraded motherboards and all the mod chips but nothing plays homebrew quite like an xbox, and having all my music in one place other than my computer and ipod is nice as well :D
<<

Terdinglage

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Wed May 31, 2006 1:25 pm

word, not to mention the resell value on a xbox that only cost 45 bux to make.
<<

Necrophiliac

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Wed May 31, 2006 7:57 pm

Terdinglage wrote:word, not to mention the resell value on a xbox that only cost 45 bux to make.

I like the $60 chips better :lol:
<<

2pac_thug_4_life

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:28 am

there would be a lot of satisfaction when uve been workin on it for a while then to see the finished product, how much would u get if u sold sum of dem on ebay man?
<<

Necrophiliac

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:35 pm

2pac_thug_4_life wrote:there would be a lot of satisfaction when uve been workin on it for a while then to see the finished product, how much would u get if u sold sum of dem on ebay man?

There is a great deal of satisfaction in completing an xbox (which is why I have so many I guess) Unfortunately, ebay doesnt allow the sale of systems modified with anything other than lights and will instantly delete any ads selling modded systems.
Next

Return to General Chat