<<

mishel

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:44 am

cars

I have been dreaming of getting a GAZ-13 Chaika in my collection for a long time
<<

Mortis

Brewer
Brewer

Post Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:45 am

Re: cars

Hi. Such a car in perfect preservation is not a little, but I understand that you collector since you are willing to spend that kind of money on the gaz chaika, but I can say that for that money you also get not the worst car, you get just a car almost like from the factory https://en.avtoclassika.com/carmarket/63/. On this site you can read and find out if it is worth it to take
<<

BobyPallson

Post Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:24 pm

Can you explain to me what is so good about this car?
<<

Bellomond

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks received: 1

Post Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:42 am

However guys, the tires need to be changed and I decided to find a good online tire store in advance where there are online tires canada and I think this one is quite suitable for me https://tireplanet.ca/, right now I'm going to order different tires. My friend often orders there and advised me. By the way, it's necessary to make a right choice and I think it will be useful.
<<

Luku

Young Brewer

Post Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:58 am

I have not yet encountered such a problem, it is difficult for me to give you really useful advice in this situation. But unfortunately, I drive through a small forest on my way home from work, and almost every week I get a few beavers under my wheels. After being told this, I immediately bought myself an engine steam cleaner and read an article about how to kill ants in the car, a really good remedy.

Return to General Chat