type of mobile application

<<

Lincoln22

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:29 am

type of mobile application

What type of mobile app is needed so that information can be added to it all the time. I will say right away that there is no website, so I need another option. Something like a news feed should be and everyone who installed this app should have new information updated by me. In general, how it can be implemented and how to supplement the application with news content? Do I need a website or a server for this? The ideal option would be with application builders, perhaps in the future to edit through a full-fledged development environment.
<<

Poscub

Young Brewer

Thanks received: 0

Post Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:35 am

Re: type of mobile application

Work out these key points at the start of the project with professional developers https://omisoft.net/ and you will get a successful mobile product now and its managed development in the future.
The development of the interface of mobile applications is something worth paying special attention to. The design should be simple, concise, intuitive even for those users who downloaded the app for the first time. Functionality and speed are equally important. All of this often fits within certain limits, beyond which the designer should not go. First of all, you should not forget about the standard limitations for all mobile applications. These are, first of all, minimizing the amount of data transferred, which is necessary to save traffic, as well as to make the application more user-friendly and responsive. If there is an infinite newsfeed, the latest news should be downloaded from the top and be first in the feed. At the same time there should be support for downloading earlier news. Classically, news applications support grouping news by categories or headings. The server side in this case should filter the news feed and provide news on demand according to the selected headings. Client-side filtering can significantly reduce performance.
<<

ErnestineSchillings

Young Brewer

Thanks received: 1

Post Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:34 am

Re: type of mobile application

It sounds like you are new to app development. First of all, if I answer your question regarding the mobile application types then there are three major ones:

Native Apps - They are particularly designed for mobile devices like Android or iOS etc.

Web Apps - These applications could be run on web browsers of your mobile device or even you can access them by using desktop devices.

Hybrid Apps - These are basically web applications that give you a feeling of native apps. They are better than native and web apps.

Here is a complete difference https://blog.back4app.com/mobile-app-in ... mobile_app between the three of these app types. Similarly, if you scroll down this article, you would also be able to read several other things about building and hosting a mobile application on a reliable cloud computing platform. Hopefully, this source will assist you a lot.

Return to General Chat