<<

ErnestineSchillings

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 1

Post Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:50 am

How to Get Best Selfies with iPhone?

Hi All!

I recently purchased an iPhone and knew how to get the best selfies with it. Let me share them with you:

Use good lighting

Natural light is always the best, so try to take your selfies outdoors or near a window. If you're taking selfies indoors, try to find a well-lit spot with soft, diffused light. Avoid harsh overhead lighting, which can cast unflattering shadows on your face.

Find a flattering angle

Hold your phone slightly above eye level and tilt your head slightly to one side. This will help to elongate your neck and make your face look slimmer. Avoid holding your phone too close to your face, as this can make your nose look bigger.

Edit your selfies

There are a number of great photo editing apps like these https://digitalcruch.com/makeup-editing-apps/ available, such as VSCO and Snapseed. These apps can help you to brighten your selfies, remove blemishes, and add filters.

Use the front-facing flash

The front-facing flash can be a great way to brighten up your selfies, especially in low-light situations. However, be careful not to use it too much, as it can make your skin look washed out.

Use Portrait mode

Portrait mode is a great way to blur the background and make your selfie stand out. To use Portrait mode, open the Camera app and swipe until you see Portrait mode. Then, frame your selfie and tap the shutter button.

<<

Qutix

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:51 am

Re: How to Get Best Selfies with iPhone?

When I got my phone, I played with camera settings a little and now my selfies are amazing, but thanks for interesting information!

Return to General Chat