<<

jtwright

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:46 pm

gonna get a cell phone

yea i am gonna come out of the f**king cave i have been living a cell phone but olny thing is i don't know s**t about them so please help me out thanks.

*Edited by .Vault, wow man... u have been here long enough to know the rules, watch your language!
<<

Mailas

Post Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:55 pm

Well, you could stop swearing, cell phones just hate that, they get really mad at you and start to throw fruit at you as if you're on a stage, and they also send auto text messages to you and say: "boo"
Lol, well to use one just punch in the number lol, you can put some cool java apps on it, and I heard that you can get homebrew on (im not risking my cell phone for that though) anyways just simply set a system up when you get the cell phone (i prefer verizon wireless)
<<

shadox

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:08 pm

i have alltel and its pretty sweet..
the phones there are cheap and efficent. (got a $100 phone for $19.99 when I started a new plan).
<<

doggfoodgangster

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Post Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:50 am

get a chocolate phone! they are cooler than ... not chocolate phones!
<<

jtwright

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:28 pm

sorry for saying bad things also i really want a chocolate cell phone. but i am too poor
<<

shadox

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:42 pm

check the internet for good deals on the phone companies websites..
<<

nemesis91101

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:13 pm

omfg dude get verizon unlimited nights (9:01-5:30) and weekends and free calling to any verizon customer and free texting to them too. dude im telling out of like 15 ppl on my phone only 1 is cingular, 1 is eloqui, and the other is boost others are verizon.
If you want free DUN or any other hacks or questions about and for your cell phone especially the lg8700(thats what i got) from verizon checkout howardforums.com i am there by the same name!
<<

Skelator03

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 2 times

Thanks received: 19 times

Post Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:52 am

i work for verizon the chocolate sucks donkey man its not really anything good get a pocket pc like the treo 700w or 6700 or go with sprint and get the treo 700wx that is tight too you can doo lots with the ppc
<<

nemesis91101

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:13 pm

yea since you work at verizon i can see why you want ppl to buy your most expensive sh!+
If you want free DUN or any other hacks or questions about and for your cell phone especially the lg8700(thats what i got) from verizon checkout howardforums.com i am there by the same name!
<<

in_da_house

Mega Brewer
Mega Brewer

Post Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:15 am

dude just get any i have a half decent phone but i dont even use the sh*t on it i just use it for txting and callin pplez, just get a alrit one wit a camrea there cheap like 60 bucks and thats all u need i dunno y pple spend a sh*t on a phone its just pointless
<<

the_end_is_near

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:07 am

to me a cell phone is for 1 thing... calling people, all that extra crap is a wast of money. texting ruins the point of having a phone, games suck on phones, cameras are ok if you dont already have a camera.

i got my phone for a penny after a rebate, a simple kyocera x1 no crap about it i use it to call people not to listen to music or watch tv, a phone is a phone and it should stay that way
<<

nemesis91101

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:33 pm

well when your in school like me and bored you cant really dial someone up and be like "hey whats up, im so bored with the class" while the teacher is talkn now can you. Hence; texting
btw verizon gives you unlimited in-texting with any plan anyways so i can txt someone across the room jus for the hell of it and its free.
<<

the_end_is_near

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:38 pm

my parents think that verizon has "hidden fees" so they wont switch... U.S. cellular blows
<<

nemesis91101

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:38 pm

not really hidden once they read all the damn fine print in the plan brochure like i did, lots of damn fees and restrictions.
<<

Skelator03

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 2 times

Thanks received: 19 times

Post Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:32 pm

wow you guys really have no clue what your talking about lol when you get out in the real world not highschool those extra features are life savers
Next

Return to General Chat