80GB ipod

<<

DARKPSP

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:39 am

let me say this first i did not intentially steal it. The dude who lost the ipod left it on the seat and left, next stop i walked by his seat and without thinking i picked it up because no one was around. That guy must of done some thig so bad that carma made him forget it" i dont beleive in carma".
<<

shadox

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:01 pm

DARKPSP wrote:let me say this first i did not intentially steal it. The dude who lost the ipod left it on the seat and left, next stop i walked by his seat and without thinking i picked it up because no one was around. That guy must of done some thig so bad that carma made him forget it" i dont beleive in carma".

No excuses, just give it back.
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:12 pm

I think that any of us would be complete hypocrites if we told you not to steal. We are all thieves, virtually, or in reality.

Good job.

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
<<

k9

Young Brewer

Post Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:05 pm

wait a little while then when the kid really wants it back give it to him and you'll probably get a reward... or just keep it
<<

Jazmania

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:24 pm

asddasit wrote:Yes,but stealing from a huge CORP who wont notice, and stealing from some person who spent 400 bucks to listen to music is diffrent. As hard as it would be i would give it back.

Technically he hasn't stole it... It's more a case of finders keepers....
Who is this doin this, synthetic typa alpha beta psychodelic funkin......
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:23 pm

Here's the thing man. I can't find my wallet - literally. I've "lost it". I remember having it yesterday when my friend and I bought some Taco Bell and we came to my house afterwards, but I just can't seem to find it. Now, what is important is that my selective service card was in my wallet - as well as my voter's card, as well as ALL of my money (I don't trust money around the house where I live).

So... maybe someone at home took my wallet. That's all I can come up with. And if someone in my house took my wallet, with all of my savings in it, and was related to me then I really don't care if it's my mother - I'd probably hurt the person. I've been stolen from by my mother before (over 1,000) and I've let it go. But I won't anymore. Another thing to consider is that it could have fell out of my friends car door or something when I got out of his car. If that happened, it is very likely that someone has access to everything in my wallet. Do I expect to see it again? No.

That said, is it stupid to have all of your money in your wallet? Yes it is. It's really dumb. Is it sad that someone will take it without trying to find the owner? Yes. In this case, what money I had left in my wallet was going to cover getting my a$$ through college where the scholarships didn't cover.

Am I mad?... odd question, but the answer may even be more odd. I have $14 in change and I'm starting over.

So listen carefully. I lost something that actually MEANS something to me ~ something that will possibly have an impact on the rest of my life... and this is what I suggest.

KEEP the damned Ipod.

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
<<

2rev

Brewer
Brewer

Post Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:34 pm

I stole $0.10 soda crackers from a hospital cafeteria and a holographic Blue Eyes White Dragon Yu-Gi-Oh card and ate it (literally). The person was pissing me off >_>
2rev
Previous

Return to General Chat