Oh noes I'm a hacker!?!

<<

in_da_house

Mega Brewer
Mega Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:40 am

hah is that site pulling the piss coz its hard to beleive the load of wank in there isnt a joke.
<<

Figz

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:53 am

1. The guy keeps refering to his son and other people's son's. Like girls don't hack as well. SEXIST!!!
2. Halting their behavior before a SPANKING is necessary. Spanking??, yeah that would stop me too...lol .
3. Asks to change your ISP. As we all know from the PSP you can just use someone else's connection. So many people don't protect their networks anyways.
4. Not all programs show up on the add/remove list and if your parents play games online like at yahoo or whatever they are the ones who installed Flash probably.
5. Graphics cards hard drives and memory are what most adults complain about too. And having bought a computer from Dell I can tell you that the best stuff does not come from the manufacturer, it comes from third party companies that specialize in that hardware. Most hackers can gain access of an antique computer without the upgrades.
6. The books he listed aren't even hacking books. Yes they do exist but I am sure Barnes and Nobles doesn't carry them. However, since hacking and programming go hand in hand is is feasible that if you found your kids with programming books he could be hacking, but more than likely he is learning...lol.
7. Using DOS is breaking the law...lol...has anyone told Microsoft yet. And they don't have DOS on "Lunix"...do they? I takes nowhere near 8 hours to use DOS.
8. Quake???...what about Final Fantasy, Everquest, or any of the other million MMORPG's that he didn't mention. I am sure Osama Bin Laden plays the Matrix Online...lol. Can you smell the sarcasm?
9. He is a teenager...duh he has an attitude. Ok you guys may not think so but we parents know better...lol.
10. First I have never heard of Lunix so Dad may need to do some more reading. And second if open source and GPL means illegal then most of the internet is illegal...lol. I only use open source and GPLed scripts and software to build my sites.
11. Hackers usually don't have much of a life. They sit in front of their computer for hours and usually have bags under their eyes from staring at the screen for so long.
12. Who doesn't struggle academically. It's called learning. It's how most people advance themselves. Trial and Error. Win some lose some.

Just my thought s on the article.
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:51 pm

Figz wrote:Just my thought s on the article.

Trust me... we feel the same.

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
Previous

Return to General Chat