Post Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:03 pm

[Tutorial] Direct Deletion Setting.

Note :
- I know we can all just use the "shift+delete" combination to do this type of stuff, this tutorial is just for information.
- Method 2 doesn't work in Windows XP Home Edition, Home Premium or Below of Windows Vista and Windows Seven. [Use Method 1, it's simpler.]

Now that we're done with that. Let's start.
So what do I mean by Automatic deletion? Well as you might have guessed (or not) I mean deleting items without having to send them to the recycle bin without having to press the "shift" key.

Method 1 :
Extremely simple.
Right-Click the Recycle Bin, and check the option "Do not move files to the Recycle Bin. Remove files Immediately when deleted."
And you're all done.

Method 2 :
Well Method 1 doesn't exactly make you feel smart so here's another one. Unfortunately if you're using the home edition of Windows XP, or the Home Premium (or under) version of Windows Vista/Seven you can't do this.
Open the Start Menu, and open the 'Run' application.
Type in 'GPEdit.msc' and hit the enter button.
Once opened, find the option "Do not move files to the Recycle Bin. Remove files Immediately when deleted." and check it.

You can play around with other options if you want, but you might end up well messing up your system so I'd advise you not to unless you know what you're doing.
-Formerly DCM