<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:08 pm

BKFraiders7 wrote:
DarkPacMan77 wrote:How the heck did he know the exact date lol???

-DarkPacMan77-

He writes down everything we say on the brew probably. Hes a spy >.>

ZOMG insta-ban. I bet he works for pspupdates! ;) ha

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
<<

gman

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 6 times

Post Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:30 pm

DarkPacMan77 wrote:
BKFraiders7 wrote:
DarkPacMan77 wrote:How the heck did he know the exact date lol???

-DarkPacMan77-

He writes down everything we say on the brew probably. Hes a spy >.>

ZOMG insta-ban. I bet he works for pspupdates! ;) ha

-DarkPacMan77-

lol

i dont remeber mailas getten ban y did he agin?
ʛᴟλאּ
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 9 times

Thanks received: 54 times

Post Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:42 am

I work for the CIA, and I am noting down everything you say as it is a threat.... The CIA and I did not like how you "hack" everything so we went and gave you a taste of your own medicine by "hacking" your site.. DarkPacMan77 you will be terminated as you have violated the terms of copyright to PacMan. BKFraiders7, you have a case against you by BurgerKing saying that the ugly BurgerKing in your avatar and sig has scared many of their customers... I am sorry but if you continue to be like this The CIA organisation will immediately take down this site...
Last edited by The Cookie Monster on Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
-Formerly DCM
<<

BKFraiders7

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Location: On COD:BO2 iPhone User:5 Mac User: Macbook Pro Mtn Lion

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 31 times

Post Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:34 am

Da Cool Man wrote:I work for the CIA, and i am noting down everything u say as it is a threat... Me and the CIA did not like how u "hack" everything so we went and gave u a taste of ur own medicine by "hacking" ur site.. DarkPacMan77 u will be terminated as u have violated the terms of copyright to PacMan. BKFraiders7, u have a vase against u by BurgerKing saying that the ugly BurgerKing in ur avatar and sig has scared many of their customers... I am sorry but if u continue to be like this me and the CIA organisation will immediately take this site down...

You would have had a much better chance if you... used proper grammar whne you said "me and the CIA". Used proper words like your and you. I might have a "case" against you..but not a "vase". Organization has a Z in it :lol:

Just messin with you DCM :wink:
Watch me stream on MIXER or follow on Youtube at ChA0TiCxDR3AMS

Image Image
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 9 times

Thanks received: 54 times

Post Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:23 am

BKFraiders7 wrote:
Da Cool Man wrote:I work for the CIA, and i am noting down everything u say as it is a threat... Me and the CIA did not like how u "hack" everything so we went and gave u a taste of ur own medicine by "hacking" ur site.. DarkPacMan77 u will be terminated as u have violated the terms of copyright to PacMan. BKFraiders7, u have a vase against u by BurgerKing saying that the ugly BurgerKing in ur avatar and sig has scared many of their customers... I am sorry but if u continue to be like this me and the CIA organisation will immediately take this site down...

You would have had a much better chance if you... used proper grammar whne you said "me and the CIA". Used proper words like your and you. I might have a "case" against you..but not a "vase". Organization has a Z in it :lol:

Just messin with you DCM :wink:

you would have had a chance if u spelled "when" correctly... just kidding.. anyways in British its 's' not 'z' ..

and I edited out the mistakes
-Formerly DCM
Previous

Return to Introductions, Departures, Returns!