<<

KleoLinn

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 0

Post Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:02 am

Coffee Meets Bagel

Coffee Meets Bagel hopes to offer users better quality matches by sending curated matches, or "Bagels," each day at noon. They suggest ice breakers for first messages and the profiles are more in-depth than Tinder. For people who like a little extra hand-holding, CMB isn't the worst option. However, I felt the app was confusing to use; too many features and too many gimmicks. I shouldn't have to lookup online tutorials to figure out how to use a dating app. And why call matches Bagels?

I was also disappointed in the notifications, which were a tad too pushy and out of touch for my taste. CMB was constantly "gently" reminding me to message users I'd matched with and I found myself disabling the app after I received a notification from it that said, "Show [Match Name] who's boss and break the ice today!" Is it just me or is it weird to imply that a potential future relationship should have a hierarchical power dynamic? At the end of the day, I have friends who've had good matches on CMB, but it isn't my favorite app.
<<

linly

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 1

Post Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:47 am

Re: Coffee Meets Bagel

Like it
<<

Stoner

Brewer
Brewer

Post Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:27 am

I have nothing against the fact that there are many different resources for dating. It's better than a lot of lonely people. But I myself do not want to pay to start communication. I am fundamentally against this. I like snapchat hookup at tenderbang.com. This site was recommended by my friend and I have already thanked him a thousand times for this)
<<

MichelleMassey

Young Brewer

Post Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:55 pm

That is really nice to hear that.

Return to Introductions, Departures, Returns!