Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

food supplements

<<

JackRichard

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:21 am

Re: food supplements

I try to monitor my diet, but it doesn't always work out.
<<

AnthonyMorgan

Young Brewer

Post Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:38 am

Hello friend, if you're looking for a supplement for slim body and smoother digestion why don't you check this product called Bio X4? More info about their reviews at the following site, it is a powerful four way defensive strategy against unhealthy cravings, digestive issues, and metabolism in an easy to use formula!
<<

Dipuseds

Young Brewer

Post Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:44 am

I need to take vitamin D and a whole pack of different vitamins to protect the immune system and normalize the immune system perparaty, but our pharmacies do not have it - have already bypassed all. I think on the Internet to order and do not know which store is better.
<<

Dipuseds

Young Brewer

Post Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:46 am

My immune system is severely compromised every fall and winter. In winter there is little sunshine and therefore vitamin D just needs to be taken by adults and even children.
<<

Dipuseds

Young Brewer

Post Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:49 am

Dipuseds wrote:I need to take vitamin D and a whole pack of different vitamins to protect the immune system and normalize the immune system perparaty, but our pharmacies do not have it - have already bypassed all. I think on the Internet to order and do not know which store is better.

I think there are special children's complexes with vitamin D, you can even give these to your child. Only where to buy I do not even know. As an option - ask your pediatrician.
<<

Balahar

Young Brewer

Post Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:50 am

I would recommend you to take peptides then, they will interact better, here is the best peptide supplier https://nanopep.net/ I always order it there, there are also other vitamins available in the complex. And vitamin D in winter is of course necessary to drink, I totally agree and it is important to buy high-quality vitamins, such vitamins are unfortunately rare in our pharmacies.
In this packaging as in the photo there are 30 capsules in a package - enough for just a course. I do not only give them to my daughter, but I take them myself. As such vitamins have a beneficial effect not only on the musculoskeletal system, but also strengthen the heart muscles.
<<

jessica21

Post Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:25 am

Try Google you will found too many solutions.

Return to Introductions, Departures, Returns!